"Im Haunted... Dead or Alive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Progressss!!!

DSCN3427.jpg

DSCN3430.jpg

DSCN3431.jpg

DSCN3432.jpg

[video]https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Y9UnjHLmprQBorNZI9doFg?feat=directlink[/video]

DSCN3438.jpg

DSCN3440.jpg

DSCN3441.jpg

DSCN3442.jpg

DSCN3444.jpg

DSCN3447.jpg

DSCN3448.jpg

DSCN3450.jpg

DSCN3449.jpg

DSCN3457.jpg

What Do you think??

Wow what a great job bro! May I suggest you maybe paint the mask a bit as well? Need to take out some of that green and add in more orange-ish/copper hues in there. That's just me being a perfectionist and needed my colors to look pretty haha, again it looks amazing how it is I'll give you that. It would be super sick if you went for a half flood spartan look. Deteriorated and rusted armor, the skull, maybe add in some bulbous growths and tentacles in random places :$

now that is an epic helmet, I think i must congratulate you for being the first! Gonna go scare the little kiddies on the night of fright?! :D

Wow! It came out spectacular! Congrats on being the first Haunted helmet that I know of. :cool Going to have to echo the others and agree about having a darker visor. Other than that, it's super awesome. Love the paint job, as well as the screen mesh details and the UA upgrade (I think the Pilot helmet looks goofy as hell without it! ;))

Keep up the great work!

im in niceville :/

hey brad looks ba, i still think you should nightshade the visor a little bit. the visor is to "clean" for the rest of the suit. and like i posted before, a dim blue or purple led inside the helmet would really give it a creepy or ominous feel. great job on the re-paint though, again looks great

its getting there. id go "solid" along the edges and less as you go in. the full tinted visor and doing the odst sean bradley thing would look cool too. try some things, you could even test it on that bottle you got there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back