Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think it's time for a new full suit picture! :)

Looking forward to more pictures etc after the reach release with more details! :D

That looks like eva foam, it can be formed with heat. Make a pattern to simulate the missing piece, cut the foam to shape, the heat it and bend it into the right curve to go around your neck then heat it to pop the collar. I wish I could be more helpful but I'm just learning to use that foam too. Try to contact timecon or yodajammies, they have some ability with it.

keep it up Nat! The paint job looks great! And good job on the thigh inserts, I plan on doing something similar. That foam stuff is the bomb!

oh no what happened to the collar!?! right before reach, the armor is looking amazing Ace, keep it up, but not to make you fell pessured or anything but TWO DAYS!!!! :p keep it up

Awsome build, as far as the collar goes, i think it looks sweet either way, i acctulaly didn't see anything wrong till i saw the older pic of the chest but even then i don't think its major. Now it sucks it broke but at least you still got the rest of the chest. You'll be fine either way.

"Don't, worry, be happy..." :) Can't wait to see the rest of the build.

Looks great, nat! And don't worry about the collar,even if you can't get it fixed. I think it still looks sweet as heck!

And don't worry about the collar,even if you can't get it fixed. I think it still looks sweet as heck!

Seconded! It's been a thrill watching this come together. Foam would be a good way to quick fix the collar, but I would say you've got more important things to worry about. Only fix it if you have time. I haven't noticed anything posted about how you're going to strap this suit. No doubt you have a epic plan already cooked up! :D

This is going to be epic to see at the midnight release. Your hardwork really shows AceNat! This deserves elite status for its quality, uniqueness, and your extreme dedication!

I second that ELITE for the high quality and for the sheer volume of fine armour and weapons from one person in such a short time! Considering she has done a little bit of everything from the altering and if Im not mistaken creating some pep files for parts to the construction and paint.

If they do another live action trailer with Kat in it then you should definitely be the one. This costume is just flippin accurate and flippin awesome!

BOOM!! have some awesomeness!!

im dropping some pics, still attaching stuff, back to the garage now!! love you all and enjoy!!
you all played a massive part in making this! you gave me the inspiration and dedication needed!
132-resize.jpg

133-resize.jpg

135-resize.jpg

137-resize.jpg

134-resize.jpg

136-resize.jpg

138-resize.jpg

Woah... That looks... I have no words suitable enough to describe the epicness infront of what used to be my eyes... I think.

well i dont have time for the stencils... :( no kat-b320 or unsc for me..
i'll have to them at a later date

Woah... That looks... I have no words suitable enough to describe the epicness infront of what used to be my eyes... I think.
i know right!!! when i put that on i was stunned by my own achievment!! ahaha thanks :D
Wow that is awesome... especially the Thigh parts with the inside foam.
hey! thanks! yeah thats one of my fav parts :D
wow thats looking AMAZING, another question :p just wondering where you got the foam for the thighs from? because it looks awesome :D
thanks Lemon!! i got them from my hadware store, they are like exersize matts, if you check out privateers thread he goes through it more :)

*Jaw falls off face*

NAT = KAT FTW!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back