Matronoke's Halo Reach Armor/Security Build- [PIC HEAVY] - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice helmet looks good, how hard is it to put the helmet on, I was curious because on the pep the opening looks so narrow

Wow, you work very fast and can still put out a great looking product! I wish I could work as fast as you can, really nice work! Looking forward to seeing this complete.

Thanks everyone =D

and about the opening, I left out the 2 pieces that make that bottom opening so the hole is big enough for my head

glad to see the visor's finally on the way! drove through mansfield on the way to waco today, seemed like there was a bunch of stuff labeled with a dragon, just sayin lol

Wow, great progress! The vacuformed helmet looks great! It makes me wonder what mine will look like when I get there! Great inspiration man keep it up!

Hey everyone! I know its been a little while but school and life kinda slowed me down.

I was able to put on half of the suit using duct tape.... not to efficient if you ask me but It was enough to take a little sneak peek picture as a good update.
(Ya I know I photoshopped the visor in =P)

gd.jpg

Also, my visor came in today and it fits!!!!!. so i will have that installed in the next couple of days.

Wish me luck!

well that visor probably won't cut it for the security. The visor in-game has 3 different visor pieces so a plain flat visor can't be used unless you cut it or bend it.

Ya i see what you mean, when i get my security helmet goin though ill probably just cut out the part for my visor and leave the rest alone. also how did you get your shoulders to stay together?

I really like your costume there! Not to mention you decided to make different parts just in case you felt like swapping out helmets. Smart move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back