1st Build My custom 3D printed halo reach armor build journey (So Far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the TPU deal with ab flexing?
I havnt gotten a chance to have it connected well enough to get a good sense. I expect it will be more comfortable then if it was just pla, but not as flexible as something like upholstery foam. So far i think its a great tradeoff between flexibility and detail.

I bought the same security shoulder file that you did, but the file didn't include the shoulder itself, how did you manage to get it?
he has a store on etsy that actually has it. did you get a refund from cg trader? you can get one if you email them.

I finally stuffed the dummy! It's awesome how well the ducktape dummy method copied my body. I found a couch on the side of the road, so I took it's cushions and used that as stuffing. Next I need to make some kind of strapping system for the suit to hold on to and work on the undersuit!

FF09CF27-5307-44CF-807E-81ACE1B221F6.jpeg
263F04A3-6BA6-40CF-AA12-9ABA9A95A359.jpeg15D7839E-DD4B-4665-A6A2-CF6D37FF5E94.jpeg50CB7822-A6DB-4189-88D0-9ABA3220366F.jpeg

hey buddy i dont know if you know this but that guy you are posing with in the photos is a real dummy lol. that came out really good man it will help you to see where things need to go and how much room you need for it to hang right on you when you wear it. great job on the dummy..

hey buddy i dont know if you know this but that guy you are posing with in the photos is a real dummy lol. that came out really good man it will help you to see where things need to go and how much room you need for it to hang right on you when you wear it. great job on the dummy..
hahaha thanks! I need to make a foam head shape thing now so the helmet isn't just sitting on a stick

I like where you are going with the strapping it looks like out will work out good. Do you have enough buckles to hook up everything?

Hey I thought of that after I sent the message lol. Well keep me in the loop on this I am still trying to figure what way I want to do mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back