Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
historyloverben said:
Hi im pretty new to the whole armor thing and i was wondering where i could get the pdo files for the ODST armor??
Did you read the very first post of this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh, I cant wait to make this! It looks awsome. I do have one question however, this being my first project, how would this hold up in paintball (note not the helmet, just body pecies) If I were to resin/fiberglass/bondo, and fill the "inside"/empty space of the armor with foam, would it hold up better! Cant wait to put this together! :p

Where would i need to measure my leg for the ODST WETA Leg w/ supports?
would it be from the bottom of my feet to just below my knee?

If it is like everything else, it should be scaled for someone around 5'8". If you are significantly taller or shorter however, I believe that is where you measure.

For all the scaling questions... if you have the Pepakura Designer, you are able to scale up or down by percentages... there are also threads specifying the math (which most of us hate doing)... a generic size isn't enough to give for scaling... I'm 5-10, but due to working out, I have 19 1/2 inch calves... so some modifying may be in the future to fit the pieces properly if you aren't the same size as the pep maker.

I've just downloaded the legs and am going to start the print/cut/glue stage on my next day off (sunday). Thanks for the work on these pieces, you must have the patience of a Zen Buddhist! :not worthy:

Since the shins are split into 2 pieces already, they should fit okay without scaling up any. If it was 1 solid piece like the Chief's, then you may have to increase a few cm's.

Thanks Das for that big informational paragraph... :p
ill go with a paper mock-up to test the size first once i finish my helmet (almost done :D :D )

NNNNOOOOOOOOO i ran out of glue :'(

This suit looks awesome! Many thanks to all parties involved in its development. I think I have all the files downloaded, and I did a cut and paste on the sizing tutorial from the first post. I plan to get my suit measurements this weekend and hope to get started on this in the near future.

Glennz said:
The helmet (a4) link doesn't work
Is it because i am using chrome, or is the link broken?
The link is indeed broken. I just went over to the Pep Wiki and things seem a little haywire.

The sizing equation that is mention on the first post, does that work for pepakura designer 3.0.3b, because it uses mm and the 2.0.1 uses cm

1 centimeter = 10 millimeters.
Just multiply any cm mentioned in the first post x10 and that's your Pep 3 sizes. So the ODST helmet file that's there is at 29 cm = 290 mm.

Ruze789 said:
1 centimeter = 10 millimeters.
Just multiply any cm mentioned in the first post x10 and that's your Pep 3 sizes. So the ODST helmet file that's there is at 29 cm = 290 mm.

Thanks Ruze, I was thinking that but thought I'd check before I screw things up and have to start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back