Reach foam armor and Pilot helmet wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for all the awesome comments! I am moved in! and im thinkin that the haunted pilot helmet will be my next project. Just for you, i decided to film a lil vid with my armor in it. i hope you enjoy!

DSCN2761.jpg

DSCN2761.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the best video of someone showing off their suit I've seen on here. I love the editing, and it's pretty hard to not look like a bad@$$ in that armour.

There is a strong contrast from how you started out and how you are now. Pretty cool. I will use your slushie method for the helmet, filling it with fiberglass is far too time consuming and carries that whole harmful vapor thing to it.

Hey thanks Recycledhero28, Haissan, Jonus, and Macattack64 for all your great comments! i really appreachiate it! eliteslayer032, i free handed it perty much, but i used a pep file as a guide!

thanks for following mah thread!

This has to be my favorite suit of foam armor here on this site. I love the colors and all of the armor perms you chose to use on this. Great work dude, looking forward to your future projects!

One of my favorite builds! Great job. I really like how well the foam turned out, as well as the liberty you took with the shells on the chest and shoulder.

Also, great work on the helmet, the pilot is an appealing helmet and you did a wonderful job with it.

Thank you for your great work~

Last edited by a moderator:
Defineteley one of my favorite builds! Love everything about the suit, especially the yellow and battle damage.

But I simply must know, what did you use/how did you make the amazing battle damaged, muddy, dirty look! ? I'm dying to do that on my own build when I get to the painting phase

Defineteley one of my favorite builds! Love everything about the suit, especially the yellow and battle damage.

But I simply must know, what did you use/how did you make the amazing battle damaged, muddy, dirty look! ? I'm dying to do that on my own build when I get to the painting phase

Thanks Pal! i sprayed black sprey paint on a paint brush and went away at it! i also used some silver. for bullet skims, spray a line of black and then attack it with a brush!

Thanks
and Tazzy

I used .09 ptg. it might be too thin

Good luck

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back