Special Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, as it turns out, I might actually be able to come.

When you get the chance, could you PM me some more details (Phone number, email, etc.) so my mom can call you. She just wants to talk to "the person in charge" before she finalizes her decision.

This is a great idea. For all the west coasters reading this thread, maybe we can do one around us. AZ won't be very ideal but I'm sure someone can host it. Any ideas? :)

Also if you plan on doing and casting, resin and glass, or Bondo Bring your appropriate safety gear respirator gloves safty glasses and whatever else you use we will have some avalible but I dont think you want to wear one someone else has been sweatin and breathin heavy. And you need to bring some old clothes for the dirty work we dont want anyon getting the axe from mother, wife, significant other whatever for killing a good pair of shoes and clothes.

Cheers!

Optimus Rhyme said:
This is a great idea. For all the west coasters reading this thread, maybe we can do one around us. AZ won't be very ideal but I'm sure someone can host it. Any ideas? :)

im only like 2 hours away frum az but im in a apt so yeah

what no i live next to nm

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for upated thoughts lol. If you are coming or thinking of coming PM Ithica for contact info, adress for mapquest or gps, and contact numbers for people in your area.

Cheers.

this is a great idea
sadly i would not be able to come do to the fact i live in North Carolina

but i'd love to participate on stickam and show off some secret projects

and btw some one should make a 405th stickam page

I have updated the thread....Sigma (Chris) will now be joining us on our advendture...this just keeps getting better.

Ithica

Thanks Ithica. I have a tiny random vid I edited together I'd like to share with you guys. It includes a few sort of OT ramblings. Special doorprize announcement too!

WWWWWOOOOOHHHHHOOOOO. The door prize ais a great touch to add in. Ok someone on the forum needs to build a time machine because I wanna do this already...lol. Sigma thank you very much for the addition and great vid on the updates. The Mark V and Rogue are beautiful. I am hoping to have our second Rogue done before then (crossing fingers). Dremel problems really suck....gggrrr... See you soon and once again thank you.

Ithica

Sigma-LS,

On your dremel burning up, it could be the dust from all your grinding building up inside. Periodically you need to blow the insides out with an air hose or canned air. Enough dust build up inside and it will burn up the contacts in the electric motor.

Hope that helps.

Back on subject, that is awesome what you are doing with the door prise and bringing the molds.

Have a great one.

LeeKegan

A lil reminder.....this event will be staring Friday the 8th for me and who ever wants to come early. If you can not make it on the 9th you can show up on the 8th or 10th. This is an open invite for all Members.

Ithica

Right I have an AP Exam that day (AP US History exam - Friday, May 8th)....so yeah excuse me if I'm a little dead. But at least after it I should be good to go, cus I won't have much homework.

We need a time machine. Naow!

It's funny, I've got prom with my friend NEXT weekend, then party at Ithica's the weekend after that, THEN, school's out for the semester.
So really, I'm having triple-whammy of wanting time to go by. Lol.

You know I would come, but it's a bit over twenty four thousand kilometers one way for me, so I'm going to have to give it a miss. Set up an Xbox and maybe I can be there in a private party in Forge or something. :D :p

juliet76 said:
You know I would come, but it's a bit over twenty four thousand kilometers one way for me, so I'm going to have to give it a miss. Set up an Xbox and maybe I can be there in a private party in Forge or something. :D :p

Your soul will be present my friend. A vid will expalin all to those who do not know yet.

Ithica

Man, I would so be there if I didn't live in Ontario, Canada... So very dissapointed. Oh well, hope everyone who goes has a great time!

Another update lol The CEO and I will be getting a suite in roundrock for sat night and we will have room for at least 1 couple or 2 singles unless you are really good friends with each other and share a bed then we will have lots of room lol. It has 2 bedrooms with full beds and a livingroom with a pullout sofabed. Im claiming one of the bedrooms for us but the other room and the sofa are up for grabs so If anyone needs a place to crash and is ok with $10 or $15 bucks to split the cost the offer is there lol. The more in the room the cheaper it will be for everyone.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back