*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RetroCorn said:
If I might ask... Where did you get that progress signature? And would there happen to be one of the Mark V ? :p

RUSIF=PH said:
how did you get the carter thingy to show your armor progress i want one to show my carter amor progress and noble six armor progress

thankx

Boba Fett's right, I just made one up in photoshop. It's not difficult at all if you know how to use photoshop, which isn't difficult itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
RejectedWolf said:
has anyone done a pep file for the spartan III shoes/boots yet?

There's one in my thread, unfolded by Zero2o2

ok all credit again goes to rundown for the original model i just low defed it some so since the right shoulder and eod attachment didnt get noticed i'll post em up again but this time with a preview

untitled-1.jpg

Left shoulder

Right shoulder

untitled1.jpg

EOD shoulder

I hope to catch up on updating this thread tomorrow, apologies for falling behind...

I'll add Rhinoc's new stuff, the box o crayons files you just posted, sniperbaas' new Carter helmet, and A1TD's V2 Carter helmet.

has B1ahh's Jun helmet been added yet? I don't think it has. I thought it was good for public distribution. I'll post a new link if the last was lost.

oh yea in case you guys are wondering i found out that the left and right shoulders posted are just the right shoulder twice so does anyone have the left shoulder .obj or anythign becasue there not the same

you guys really need to read through the thread. This has been mentioned several times, along with the proper way to alleviate it.

Guys I been hearing a lot of "Can you make this", "Can you make that" and blah blah blah.

Pepakura is just the base of your build.

Use what you can and scratch build other pieces or just wait until there is file.

Ruze is a very dedicated member so he will post files as soon as they are released, so If you guys can´t find the file,

Then start....

SCRATCH BUILDING!!!!

Alex spartan177 said:
Guys I been hearing a lot of "Can you make this", "Can you make that" and blah blah blah.

Pepakura is just the base of your build.

Use what you can and scratch build other pieces or just wait until there is file.

Ruze is a very dedicated member so he will post files as soon as they are released, so If you guys can´t find the file,

Then start....

SCRATCH BUILDING!!!!

Yah but scratch building is a pain in the BLAM! if you dont have much, besides pepakura is easier 4 me! :D

i dont need a whole new file i just need the front of the groin to be edited, its way too big compared to in game, but the rest of it is fine. so if someone could just shrink down that part of it it would be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back