Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the tip :D and i dont not like it, i just dont like the shorter barrel. i'm not exactly a CQB person. I just wanna know where to get the A&K masada.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET AN A&K MASADA?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! oh, and instead of the SCAR, i'll probably get an M4. I'd give a link, but ebay ones are waaayy toooo long.

Aaron said:
Sorry for the double post, but i think you could easily sell your masada, especially to a MW2 fan for a good price, then pay for this: http://www.airsoftpost/product_info.php?products_id=32197

EDIT: dang, that's not the right link somehow...just go here

and go to the G&P section. It was in stock when i gave you the link :(

Oh I could for sure sell my Masada really easily, but that's not my problem. My problem is just finding the shorter barrel :(!!!! The separate set that was on sale was only on sale for like 5 minutes before it was sold out. guhhhh!!!

And don't bother sending me links to airsoft guns, I must reiterate I'm in Canada: Airsoft is not getting passed the border if it isn't clear. There are "ways", but I'm not familiar with them personally. Essentially, I'm SOL :).

and even if I could find it anywhere, from the time it takes me to go from the product page to the checkout page, it'll probably get sold out haha. Masadas are selling like hot cakes! I think if it really becomes worst case scenario, I WILL sell my Masada and just eagerly wait the arrival of the official magpul ACR, I don't think the add-on parts will have such a limited run. baaaaah.

In other news, did anyone hear of that "recoil add-on kit" that Modify released? You can check it out on

www.wgcshop.com under new releases. Looks like a pretty cool alternative to GBB rifles, since the electric will run in cold weather. I'm planning on trying to fit it into my Masada and see how that goes, imagine a Masada with recoil!! drooooooooool.

Last edited by a moderator:
iSUPERNOOB said:
... and yet they're used in real war huh? lol. +1 for military intelligence. :)

In a way, I'm not sure how to take this comment. REAL EOTechs are designed to be functional even after covered in mud/have cracked lenses.

And for whoever found it, that element one was the one I was talking about.

As for the shorter barrels for the A&K masadas, they aren't making them anymore, so you'll have to get em used. They had that one small batch and they were sold out fast. Then Magpul decided to sue them and get all up on them and they had a deal where they could get rid of their final stock of made masadas, but it will be a "sportline" version for when they release their ACR. (theres a lack of sense in this message because I'm lazy)

Spartan117x said:
In a way, I'm not sure how to take this comment.

it was just a crack at the classic joke of military intelligence being an oxymoron. I'm sure real EOTechs are of the highest of standards, and I mean no offense to anyone. I'm just a little surprised that they will crack from airsoft use.

Aaron said:
I'll take it off your hands if you want :D

Haha, not if you're not ready to pay a PRETTY penny. Airsoft is HARD as hell to get into Canada, for me to sell it to you, it'd be the original price + popularity mark-up that all stores are doing + mark up because it's sold out almost everywhere + EXTREME mark up because it was impossible to get into Canada in the first place. I think after all that, you're better off getting it from somewhere else haha. If you ever DO get your hands on a Masada with a short barrel though, I'd be willing to trade JUST barrels with you.

Spartan117x said:
As for the shorter barrels for the A&K masadas, they aren't making them anymore, so you'll have to get em used. They had that one small batch and they were sold out fast. Then Magpul decided to sue them and get all up on them and they had a deal where they could get rid of their final stock of made masadas, but it will be a "sportline" version for when they release their ACR. (theres a lack of sense in this message because I'm lazy)

I know they aren't making anymore, hence my lust for them :D. I would LOVE to get em used but no one's willing to part with theirs, aw well. Also, Magpul didn't decide to sue them I believe, they actually came to an agreement where they were legally allowed to sell the stock of Masadas they had available as long as they came with trades and details that Magpul allowed (there's a few Masadas I've seen without serial numbers and those kinds of things, those are illegal for anyone to sell). Also I don't think the Masada is considered a sportline version of the ACR, the ACR's got the forward charging handle which, in tandem with a few other things, essentially makes them different guns. The ACR's also got the crazy bunch of interchangeable features :D!! Like 7.62 lower, future GBBR drop in kit, etc. Can't wait for that bad boy.

Maybe that's what your msg meant, I'm not really sure haha. But yeah man, exciting release for sure.

I dont really like the CQB style barrel cause i'm not really a CQBer. I've grown to like it more cause the shorter barrel is more Call of Duty-ish. Since A&K isnt available, if i get a masada, it will most likely be G&P

Sangheili811 said:
Just curious Aaron, why don't you like the G&P? A&K is still technically an MPEG, while G&P is a full fledged AEG. Just curious...

Just curious, what do you mean the A&K is an MPEG? Never heard that term before.. only in reference to pictures.

Medium Powered Electric Rifles

An MPEG, or Medium powered electric gun, is a common gun on the airsoft market. These are alternatives to more costly AEGs, which cost around $300. However, performance may not be as good and they are often less reliable.

The price range is anywhere from $80-$180, and the FPS can vary from about 200 to reportedly 380 FPS in the 2007 ECHO1 guns. They can be bought from airsoft stores and from sporting goods stores. Some manufacturers of MPEGs include: UTG, Echo1, and JG.

These are only a few of the brands, as there are many more.

My M4S is a MPEG for exemple.

LastSpartan said:
I got it, here's a vid.

Hmm, interesting. do you know how bad the reflection would be in the sun? and how long did shipping take? i've had bad experiences with stuff coming from Hong Kong...

Got my FAMAS Modification finished:

FA-MAS Custom

"Draco volaticus terrena"

totale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back