What Are Your Favourite Types Of Power Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Templar from Warhammer 40k

The only armor TRUELY made for one of my build...

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!"

3030602735_ab651eded4.jpg

Das Brutus said:
Black Templar from Warhammer 40k

The only armor TRUELY made for one of my build...

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!"

3030602735_ab651eded4.jpg

I like the Imperium BUT my heart is set on the Tau Empire Brak'ila sept(My sept that i made for 40K)

Last edited by a moderator:
FGSFDS, it's power armour. I can't stand all this supir manly and dainty feminine stuff either. The jet trooper from StarWars battlefront and the MkVI MJOLNIR suits are quite good though.

gmstrowabarton said:
Hmm Power Armor that I like, an Elemental from Battletech I plan to make one to wear at some point

Yes.

55484.jpg

With Mk V my #2 and T51 my #3.

I have to say that the Starcraft 2 marines have some kick trash armor. Check it out:
marine_render.jpg

Heres one of one of the official costumes that were made for blizzard by some french company:
terran_marine_starcraft_2_by_sculptart31.jpg

One of the things I like about the marine, is that it feels more mechanized than the others and you can see it being assembled.
-Gryphon

I like the 40k Astartes armour Mk III, IV and V.
MK III: I love the whole sci-fi-Knight look
Mk IV: Not sure why this appeals to me...it just does.
Mk V: Like the common Mk VII but more brutal looking. I always imagined it with a thin layer of blood on it.

My favs would be the Master Chiefs' Mark VI, Iron man's Hulk Buster armor and the cyclones from Robotech

Don't know if it counts as power armour....but Guyver Unit 1 Gigantic. ( I would say Exceed, but that's a little TOO big!)

Geez quite a few, first there is the mjolnir , then the iron man suits, the powerloader from aliens, snake eyes suit from the sf3d universe, the wolverine suits from command and conquer tiberian sun, Exo squad cartoon suits, Battletech mechs and elementals, The suit from the old anime maddox 01, man I could go on and on

Due to it's size it's counts as a Power Armor.
The Gernsback M9 and ARX-7 Arbalest. Along with Exo Squad and Blu Gender's Type 4.

There are a ton of suits out there nowadays, so it's pretty hard to really chose.
Zakus are great in my opinion but they're 40+ feet tall, Little too big to be just a plain old Power Armor Though. XD

Most of the Hardsuits from Bubblegum crisis (Original)

bubblegum00.jpg

Also +1 on the Elemental battle armor! I recal there was someone most of the way through creating a pep of it. Was that you?

Big decision with the adeptus astartes the imperial guard karskin the crisis suit or the old republic commando but I have probably got to go with imperial guard karskins or storm troopers.

'You are the dregs of the imperium you only live because the emperor wills it so do one thing in you life that will repay him die fighting against the enemies of man and he may just let you sit beside him when you die'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back