What movies would you like to see made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top four are Halo, Gears Of War, Ace combat and a Fable movie would be awesome.

Mech Warrior or ChromeHounds would be nice, hell i would just settle for a ChromeHounds sequel game, i loved that game.

My top four are Halo, Gears Of War, Ace combat and a Fable movie would be awesome.

Mech Warrior or ChromeHounds would be nice, hell i would just settle for a ChromeHounds sequel game, i loved that game.
Ace Combat Zero would make a great film. It already has the presentation for it.

i really want the halo movie to come out. but someone told me that theyre starting the movie again who knows but i liked the first ten minutes

Schiz: You're right, I forgot how young his character was. The guy they got to play Albert Wesker in RE:Afterlife would make a vicious looking Char. But a new age cast would do. MAybe combing tho 08th story line with the Whitebase's storyline. That would make a nice character list.

In this order:

Halo (at least a trilogy, roughly based on the books)
Splinter Cell
Time Splitters
Half Life
Second Sight
Kung Pow 2

Everytime I read a Star Wars book I think about exactly how I would want that sequence to be shot, and how awesome it would look.

OMG. Dark Forces 2 or Mysteries of the Sith, or hell, even KOTOR movis.

Aide from that: Half-life, Halo, The rest of the "Tomorrow, When The War Began" series, and I've been yearning for a "Keys to The Kingdom" or "Abhorsen" movie(s).

Besides Halo? ...not a whole lot, maybe Bioshock and Mass Effect. Maybe American McGee's Alice

For comics, I would definitely like to see Hack/Slash, Witchblade(Oh wait...)

The battle of trafalgar, or something covering the life on admiral nelson. Enders game, Artemis fowl, Alexader kent novels, The sinking of the Bismark, Reach for the sky (look up the book, its great WWII pilot drama)

I second Bioshock, i can't believe i forgot, also maybe a remake of the DUNE series, might be better with todays tech, i am half way reading The Machine Crusade and i love it! :)

Schiz: You're right, I forgot how young his character was. The guy they got to play Albert Wesker in RE:Afterlife would make a vicious looking Char. But a new age cast would do. MAybe combing tho 08th story line with the Whitebase's storyline. That would make a nice character list.
Eh, I dunno about combining the two (though I always wished the White Base would at least be REFERENCED in 08th MS, if not cameo'd in a flyover) but live-action versions of the Gundam movies would be pretty awesome. I mean, with Japanese directing and American acting and effects.

Guys, Zoids: New Century/Zero

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Gears of War film. The emotional aspect would be easy to capture due to the whole post apocalyptic scenery.

Guys, Zoids: New Century/Zero

That was all I could think of after seeing Transformers:RotF, a Zoids Movie!!!
Also pretty much any of Matthew Rielly's books (which are written so the reader can invision them as a film) IF they stayed true to the book. Else there's this book called "Apache" (the helicopter) which is a real recount of a soldier's, Ed Macy, service in um, I think it was Afghanistan as a pilot. I loved the emotion and humour in it (as well as a full Index and Glossery and multiple Diagrams... ok that would mean nothing in a film), I'm not sure how it would transfer to film, actually now I think about it it may be to short, but I'd see it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back