Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Seeing as we're on the topic of zombies I found out by googling that the odds would be 16 to 1 if zombies did actually arise from their graves. Those odds don't seem good but I personally would go to the North Pole with a fishing pole and a nice warm fuzzy jacket. :lol: Seeing as the human brain can't function in that cold i'd be very happy thankyou.

yep best place to go to run away from the zombies.

in cold harsh countries, just need to read up on surival in the cold regions , plus getting there would only be possible by boat .

i could talk about zombie surival for hours :p
even thou theres never been any real ones , or there has but been hidden by goverment.

i would go to the wall mart near me or canadain tir. and go to like automotive and guns live in ther and steal theyure atv and ride around killing anything that got through my blockaded doors. and id have an endless suplie of video games:p H3 ftw!

yea cold places are the best and expecially since a lot of places people surivive in would freeze the zombie instintly in the night time before they could even get within 2 miles of your campsite

"I'm going to Alaska" - Griff
"the highways are going to be bottle necked with people going to Alaska and that's one big zombie meat fest" - Simmons 2.0
"zombie Popsicles" - Griff

FIRST: I would get my trusty
ZOMBIEINVADE.jpg

and my swords. i would go to walmart and get all the shotgun ammo i can. pick up my friends and bunker myself in at menards. i would go to the bank across the street and build a bunker in their safe and stay there. i would have a defensive grid of nail guns in the bank. there more but i dont want to type it. But im in bellevue down the street from Offiut Airforce Base.... so im not worried

L96, Desert Eagle, shotgun, Chain saw, and a few mini nuclear bombs.
My plan= use all the ammo. The charge with the chain saw, kill zombies, and click a the red button, destroying me and the zombies.

I'd stick with my Katana/Wakizashi combo. Katana for outside, Wak for inside. And I'm f***in' deadly with those! And as for guns, I'd just wait until some poor bastard got killed by the zombies and just take his.

A sledgehammer and my favorite axe would come in handy as well!

My axe is my buddy, and when I wind him back...
Me and my axe will give your bald head a butt crack!

My axe is my buddy, we both fly with the trees...
Me and my axe will bring the Devil to his knees!

Swing-a-ling-ling! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!
Swee-hee-hing! CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!!

Jump on the forums, Rally all of the 405th Squadron, and everyone congregate outside the infestation zone with their armour and real life weapons.

Mmn delicious zombie destruction.

On an Off Note, zombies in Australia would probably want a nice barbeque than brains. We'll probably then play backyard cricket with them.

Night_Star said:
i would stick with a gun and rifle that take .22 ammo and has a high pump pressure , not hard to carry around ammo , 500 of them in a little hand box.

power would be enough to enter threw flesh and maybe enough to pass threw .

won't be big impact but great for head shot intenison.

Problem with UK is there is gonna be a low chance of finding an actucal firing gun as such things are illegal .
so your gonna be melee / air rifle .
be lucky to find a pistol at a police station , unless there is an evidence locker which contains weapons .

High pump pressure? Are you talking about a pellet gun or a real .22?

And what is it with all the crowbar talk folks? I had to use one of those suckers to pry out 6-inch nails from lumber we used to repair our quonset hut barn a couple years back. Those things are freakin' heavy! I've used sledgehammers and mauls (cross between a sledge and an axe) that weighed a heck of a lot less. Why would I carry around a 25 lb steel rod? It would be more effective to use something like a mattock or carry a sharpshooter shovel and a regular claw hammer or a framing hammer if I wanted to pry stuff. Heck a sharpshooter shovel is just like a big square blade on a stick.

Well I guess they make tiny crowbars but they don't have much reach and you can't get much leverage for prying stuff open.

Eh like I said before, my plan is Ft Hood. If one of the biggest military bases in the US doesn't have the resources to hold off the G's, we're probably screwed as a species anyway. Knowing the back roads is the only really clever part. That and ammo, lots of ammo.

If you're really serious, just ask yourself "How can I be like Burt Gummer?" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
High pump pressure? Are you talking about a pellet gun or a real .22?

And what is it with all the crowbar talk folks? I had to use one of those suckers to pry out 6-inch nails from lumber we used to repair our quonset hut barn a couple years back. Those things are freakin' heavy! I've used sledgehammers and mauls (cross between a sledge and an axe) that weighed a heck of a lot less. Why would I carry around a 25 lb steel rod? It would be more effective to use something like a mattock or carry a sharpshooter shovel and a regular claw hammer or a framing hammer if I wanted to pry stuff. Heck a sharpshooter shovel is just like a big square blade on a stick.

Well I guess they make tiny crowbars but they don't have much reach and you can't get much leverage for prying stuff open.

Eh like I said before, my plan is Ft Hood. If one of the biggest military bases in the US doesn't have the resources to hold off the G's, we're probably screwed as a species anyway. Knowing the back roads is the only really clever part. That and ammo, lots of ammo.

If you're really serious, just ask yourself "How can I be like Burt Gummer?" :D

Ft. Hood, FT. HOOD?!?! That's where they're all gonna spawn! You know how many birth defects and human mutations come out of that place? Hahahaha!!

And as for the crowbar, I think NERF makes one that's a bit more wieldly :lol:

EDIT: I am Burt Gummer!!! :D

Well, me and jack had this stupid idea, well, two idea's.

1. Go back to our school, the design of our school in the past was to become a prison, next was a mental hospital, to keep the mentally insane away. So it's a big square, corner windows, and maybe two sets of big doors and four small ones. Why back to school? Well, it's an easy way to have a lockdown, because all we really need to do, is go to the welding area, weld the doors shut and place up thick sheets of metal thorugh all doors we really don't use, aswell as the windows. We have internet access, to warn others, a food service course area, in which we have a large kitchen, to make food whenever we need it, we have freezers, and huge walk in fridges. A basement, which is filled with sand, used to have a pool and shooting range there. We can rebuild those, build weapons in welding (we where taught how to make stuff. xD) And all we would have to do is snatch a random truck from the parking losts 2 entirely around our school, and convert it into a tank. Where we can get nessercery food/game/ammo supplies. xD

2. Go to Costco, they have bows and arrows, two massive sets of doors, and tents, guitars, and lotsa food. Weld the doors shut, and kill any remaining zombies, set home camp, and have fun.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Just stumbled upon this thread....

Are we talking 28 Days Later Zombies, Resident Evil Zombies, or Dead Space Zombies? o_O
I want Shawn of the Dead's zombies.

I have a lot of records to throw :D

I'd use my Tactical gear.
my current set up is ACU's,
Drop leg right hand side arm holster, in ACU
Utg assault vest with 6 dual mag pouches, 5 pistol mag pouches a radio pouch and shot gun shell puoch. in ACU
Left hand Drop leg platform with 3 more 10 round shot gun shell puches. in ACU

Weapon load out.
M-4 / AR-15 short with Bushnel aim point red dot. great gun!
Spas12 12 gauge pump/semi automatic shot gun.
Colt M-1911 .45
Machete.
Kbar Tactical Tanto.

and yes. i do own all of that.... minus the Spas12.... i have yet to acquire that.
little bastards are hard to find.... :rolleyes

Are we talking 28 Days Later Zombies, Resident Evil Zombies, or Dead Space Zombies? o_O

I want Army of Darkness Zombies. Most of those are just skeletons which makes it more fun when you hit 'em with something heavy. Makes a nice shattering noise! :D

Anubis117 said:
I'd use my Tactical gear.
my current set up is ACU's,
Drop leg right hand side arm holster, in ACU
Utg assault vest with 6 dual mag pouches, 5 pistol mag pouches a radio pouch and shot gun shell puoch. in ACU
Left hand Drop leg platform with 3 more 10 round shot gun shell puches. in ACU

Weapon load out.
M-4 / AR-15 short with Bushnel aim point red dot. great gun!
Spas12 12 gauge pump/semi automatic shot gun.
Colt M-1911 .45
Machete.
Kbar Tactical Tanto.

and yes. i do own all of that.... minus the Spas12.... i have yet to acquire that.
little bastards are hard to find.... :rolleyes

Very nice choice of weaponry, I would definitely go for Spas myself. (funnily enough, Spas means Salvation in Russian/Croatian). However, all that comes up quite heavy, it would eliminate carrying any survival gear with you. Advanced medical kit, canned goods, a portable rainwater cistern, battery-powered radio, emergency flares, telescope, light sticks, purification tablets, water filters, spare parts for weapons (especially a silencer)? 12-15kg is the optimal weight for a human to carry around on hikes, any more than that and you'd find yourself wearing out too fast.
Not trying to bring down your (excellent) choice of weapons, but am just saying you might not be able to take all of those with you and get extras necessary for survival. Unless you find a hideout you can stay in up to a week, of course.

I spend way too much time thinking on zombie survival techniques... :cautious:

id load up the jeep with as much crap/food/etc as i can, then head to teh coast to try to find a boat.
If no boat is aviable, then follow the coast /beech northward as far as i can
(really by sticking to teh beach itself, you wont even need a map, just follow it really, AND you can avoid a great deal of hte "interstate gridlock buffet" that was as well

firearms wise, i'd defiently bring what little guns i have (cz-52 pistol, ruger mk2 pistol, mosin nagant carbine, Snubnosed .38cal revolver),m
my problem is ammo, while the .22lr of hte ruger is cheap and plentiful, the carbine/cz are a little bit more picky, i have a conversion kit for hte cz to make it 9mm, but id have to do it "on the move".
raiding the local national guard station would problably be a must.
It at all possible, id try to group up with a few "survival" minded friends i know, after all its easier to loot when someone has your back :)

Food wise, ive got a nice selection of canned good, as well a a small selection of food in retort pouches (mre's basically)

water may or may not be a problem, depending on how "nasty" the zombie cause is. if its water born then you cant trust tapwater/standing water.
which means trusting to water purifiers (ick), or, boiling EVERYTHING (i know the basicas of distilling becuase of a...side hobby, and can rig up a simple water distiller given a small amount of time and hte right parts).

"when the food runs out", well.....time to hunt, my carbine is an adequate rifle to hunt with if need be, accurate, powerful, but unfortunaly LOUD as well (and loud+zombies is probably bad), so thats when i fall abck on whatever hunting skills "the group" has .

beyond that, ya, head north is my plan, by whatever means i can.

(well.....if by whtever means, there IS an airport near me, and by near i mean 10 minutes walking distance Literrally, but i dont know how to fly, and dont know any pilots, and thats probably walking into a deathtrap anyways, so im gonna end that line of thought there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back