Props CNC'ed halo reach rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u make multiples? I mean, your using a CNC machine, of course you can make multiples. But if you have the time to make multiples, can I trade something with you. I'm low on cash so I wanna trade the rifle(Not painted or anything, just out of the machine) for Halo Reach Noble 4's(Emile's) Grenade belt, consisting of 12 grenades and the belt with sowed-on flexible things to help keep the grenades up.
My offer!

DO WANT let me know if you will be making shotguns

I would gladly buy one if it is as detailed as your AR :p
I was planning on CNCing another weapon, because I been looking around the forums and there are pretty good files.

BTW
Chevysrule created the file. So give him some credit because without him, we couldn't have created this baby :)
Can u make multiples? I mean, your using a CNC machine, of course you can make multiples. But if you have the time to make multiples, can I trade something with you. I'm low on cash so I wanna trade the rifle(Not painted or anything, just out of the machine) for Halo Reach Noble 4's(Emile's) Grenade belt, consisting of 12 grenades and the belt with sowed-on flexible things to help keep the grenades up.
My offer!

Sorry, Bro
thats not how it works

I will be selling these in the classifieds, so when you turn into an infantryman, you can get a cast.

Don't forget who's going to be doing all the clean up and modding the rifle so do extra stuff will fit; like the counter, trigger and the mag
There's a load of work to do on the rifle.

Amazing work guys. Can't wait to see how that cleans up. Gonna leave the little stock bit off entirely, or is it going to be a separate piece that can be put on and taken off?

Wow, I think I just died a little inside from the epicness of this build hitting me in the chest so hard....

I don't know what to say... But that is seriously amazing! Two questions:

How comfortable is the grip? Because it was so hard to model in a way that looked comfortable, I just had to guess for it...
And is the magazine done yet?

once i get it here i'll check it out to see how the grip is. the mag bottom was cnc by itself, but i'll be making the clip and everything. we'll see how it will turn out soon

...the mag bottom was cnc by itself, but i'll be making the clip and everything. we'll see how it will turn out soon

Link, I've uploaded reference pictures I took of the MA37 been reloaded to my photobucket account. They're not perfect but they do show some detail on the mag that you don't see elsewhere. Here's all my MA37 reference pictures- Reach AR

I can't wait to see what you do with it once you've got hold of the cnc'd version Link.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back