FoolyCoolyMans Jorge 052 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a word: drool-worthy!

Great job on the hand plates and the gun pep looks epic. I'm keeping an eye in the rest of your WIP.

Hmm, I think those shins look a bit short? No?

Yea. I agree. I think the front of the shin is accurate but its the back. Doesn't look right at all. Probs alter the file to make it fit better. Thanks :D

that looks so cool!!
how long did the gun take you??? i have been working on my AR for 2 days and its only half done!

Hey, the gun has taken a while lol probs bout 2 weeks on an off it. Still need to pep the handle part an figure out a way to harden that. I am really lookin forward to putting it together :D

Almost finished making the Plate for the gun:
SANY0509.jpg

And I've finished one Gauntlet:
SANY0514.jpg

SANY0515.jpg

Gauntlet Modeled by AceHigh (but i put it back into 3dsmax an altered it to fit me an threw in extra detail, not very well i might add lol)

Does the gauntlet look alright? Looks right on my forearm?

Havin trouble scaling the helmet atm to fit it on my head an make it look right with the armour...
Btw has ANYONE found refrence pics for jorge from behind? :D

Thanks for all your comments everyone

FoolyCoolyMan if you get the back of that shin stretched out more could i get the file? i am almost done cutting out one of the original AceHigh shins and noticed that the back was kind of squished myself.

Good luck on the build can't wait to see more!

FoolyCoolyMan if you get the back of that shin stretched out more could i get the file? i am almost done cutting out one of the original AceHigh shins and noticed that the back was kind of squished myself.

Good luck on the build can't wait to see more!

Hey Shadowsnail,

Sure you can man. I just need to unfold it now an it should be alright for pepin an stuff. Have to gimmies a couple of days to get it done though. Got Studies an stuff to do :D

Finished making the plate of the gun:

SANY0518.jpg

My Craftsmanship could be better but im in a rush! lol

It fits well into the Handle piece and Back piece but i need to make the hold a bit more stronger and a bit more permanent :D

SANY0521.jpg

Oh an i will say this, The Gun... all together... ITS FRICKIN HUGE! (an i still haven't finished the hadle lol)

SANY0519.jpg

(you should note the back part isn't connected to the body as this photo is just to show you how long the gun is atm. Dont want people thinkin "whats up with the back?")

a little more hardening here an there and it'll be ready for primer :D

Hows it all lookin so far people?

ahah sweet gun.. have fun carrying that around perth!! :D
duuude wanna see updates of your armour! how'd the shins go?

Oh an i will say this, The Gun... all together... ITS FRICKIN HUGE! (an i still haven't finished the hadle lol)

SANY0519.jpg

(you should note the back part isn't connected to the body as this photo is just to show you how long the gun is atm. Dont want people thinkin "whats up with the back?")

nphapproves.gif

Whoa, that's one BFG (sorry about the language)! That's going to be disproportionately big for when you carry it around. Down scaling it is too late now but that's an awesome build.

Alright that's fine cause i still have a bunch of other things to do before that.

That gun is Wicked! im actually holding off on it myself just to make sure i have enough time to get the suit done up!

Also you had trouble with the gun plate...i am too...is it just that file from AceHigh that can't fit together well? i just switched it to letter paper re-arranged the pieces and printed it cause it is about my height to begin with.

Good luck with the rest of your stuff man!

Whoa, that's one BFG

Yeah it is! The size isn't as big an issue as the weight in my opinion. It could be as big as a house, but how heavy it is determines it's ease of carry. Sadly, it looks slush rondoed, which usually means... heavy. Could you confirm Fooly?

Man your really moving on your Jorge armor and weapon, it's all awsome man, I'm sure you'll get it done for the release.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of the Jorge pep files? I've been trying to find them but with no luck.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of the Jorge pep files? I've been trying to find them but with no luck.

You can find most all of them in the Ruze's Reach pepakura database. It's in the pep and cardboard section.

Also you had trouble with the gun plate...i am too...is it just that file from AceHigh that can't fit together well? i just switched it to letter paper re-arranged the pieces and printed it cause it is about my height to begin with.

Hey man, Nearly finished altering AceHighs shin just needs one minor tweek.

And yea, i found peping the guns plate was such a hassle, i ended up tryin to pep it twice an failed both times. It warped REALLY badly each time like this:

SANNNY0477.jpg

(knew this photo would come in handy one day)
So thats the reason i went to make this piece of the gun out of wood. Hasn't warped on me since i finished making it lol :D

WOW that's amazing, keep up the good work and where did you get the Jorge gun file

DylanMarx is right. Most of the Files i have were modled by AceHigh, but due to certain feelings an stuff of AceHigh, he took down all the links of the pieces he made.

Man your really moving on your Jorge armor and weapon, it's all awsome man, I'm sure you'll get it done for the release.

Thanks man, like i said AceHighs Files are down but i Know this cool guy Rhinoc has made some good jorge files, just gotta find his thread where hes put everything he's done in it or check The Official Reach thread. Ooooor you can follow what HeavyGunner said...

I hope that helps, if not let me know if you need a link or something :)

It looks slush rondoed, which usually means... heavy. Could you confirm Fooly?

Lol... yeaaa its rondoed.. But its nothing i cant carry! *strikes manly poses* lol It'll be interesting when im actually finished to see how heavy it is overall... maybe i should start pumping iron so i can carry the gun when im finished? lol

Thanks for your comments Everyone. It helps give me the motivation to keep working on my armour an get it done by reach launch! Woo! I Cant wait for that game! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back