FoolyCoolyMans Jorge 052 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD

AGH I just made finished my shoulder! ahhhh! lol, great job dude,
btw, how big are shins?, i made his and they are wayyyyy to big.

Lol, yea saw man. You did well! Pepped them REALLY Fast lol
I saw rhinocs thred an i was like, "awwww! i made mine for nothing!" lol but that's what i get for being impatient i guess...

I altered the Shin So the Height of AceHighs shin is the same (because that part was fine) but I altered the back part of the shin so its not as open and low and shaped for for the leg.

Wicked man! i love your files!

Could i get those files you just showed above?

if you need proof that i have AceHigh's files you can check out my WIP by clicking the link in my sig. Im pretty sure the cod piece from AceHigh is one of a kind and if you already have the file you can tell its his.

I really can't wait to see your suit finished man it is going to look wicked! how long did it take you to pep the chest?

Hey man,

Its cool man. Consider the files sent lol Your making good progress yourself :D

unfortunately i just need to alter the size of my left shoulder attachment as if you scale it using height the width goes RIDICULOUSLY big lol so I just need to alter that and it'll be ready for you an me to pep and look awesome :D

hey foolycoolyman, would you be able to send me a copy of acehighs altered thighs and shins? i have modelled both of them and they seem a bit too big (especially the shin...)
if you could, i would be extremely thankful!

lol! i know what you mean. Its kinda like.... you look at them an you think to yourself... how are these ment to fit anyone?

If you pm me you email i'll sentd the Slimmed versions of the thigh and shin to you :D

QUICK UPDATE

Just Rondoed the Helmet and Helmet attachment... but now im out of resin! so im off to buy some more... then go have some birthday drinks with my friends :D

So i'm takin the rest of the day off armour building after i get some more resin :D

Heres what my helmet looks like atm:

SANY0583.jpg

SANY0582.jpg

Thanks FoolyCoolyMan! I messaged you on your visitor messages with my email address, i really can't wait to make those!

Hey Everyone on 405th :D

Thanks for the comments!

Heres a quick update on my shin and boot cover (both modeled by AceHigh)

Just wanted to get peoples opinion on how it all looks together...

This is my Newly pepped shin sitting ontop of the boot i'll be using with boot cover on:

ShinandBootCover.jpg

And this is me Wearing My Thigh an shin an boot:

EntireLeg.jpg

I don't like the massive nothingness around the back area but there's too little time to fix that lol.

So what do all of you think? Looks alright together? Boot cover maybe too small?

Holy Cr@p! that is looking Fantastic!
That "massivness" at the back actually looks ok to me. I would not worry about it.
Please keep up the excellent work!

Cheers!

Awesome job! I just love it. You are great with paper! Only one thing is a pity. Your body. You are way to skinny for Jorge :D:D:D:D J/K i love it :)

is that a woolys shirt i see in the picture..? ahahah but seriously the shoes and shins look dead on :D

Boy have i got lazy. Haven't checked my thread out in a while...

Anyway Reply time First:

Awesome! Where'd you get the file for the AIE?

Haha thanks man. AIE.... hmmmm... this may be noobish of me or something but... whats AIE?

Holy Cr@p! that is looking Fantastic!
That "massivness" at the back actually looks ok to me. I would not worry about it.
Please keep up the excellent work!

Cheers!

Hey thanks man. Helps me feel better about the look when people say it looks fine :D
I totally love what your doin with your Mrk VI the LED lighting is insane man.

Awesome job! I just love it. You are great with paper! Only one thing is a pity. Your body. You are way to skinny for Jorge :D:D:D:D J/K i love it :)

I don't know... I have been working out alot... Getting Super massive spartan big.... i think it'll work out in the end.... LOL! if only what i said were true....

wow! this is honestly really awesome :p
I wish I made Jorge instead of Noble Six lol too late now

Its never to late my friend... (kind of if you want to finish by reach launch)... Just you'll need room in your room for not one... But two spartans lol

is that a woolys shirt i see in the picture..? ahahah but seriously the shoes and shins look dead on :D

Lol... maybe... Haha i took the photos of my legs straight after work... Thanks :D

UPDATE TIME

This Update isn't too big unfortuneatly. But its an update none the less :D

Heres My Helmet With the Bondo Stage half done... Still need work (alot of work). I also Cut out the visor part of the helm...

SANY0671.jpg

Finished Pepin The Left Shoulder Attachment i made aswell :D

SANY0676.jpg

And Finally I decided to model my own Jorge Backpack.... The images i have arent really good quality... But this is what it'll eventually look like :D

BackpackWIP.jpg

Like always, Your Comments on how they look will help me alot

BTW, If you have an xbox, Go to Halo Waypoint and check out 405th on that my friend AceNat is up on there!
Go check her thread out as well, to have your mind blown by her awesome!

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...ander-Catherine-B320-AceNat-s-build-PIC-HEAVY

Thanks Everyone :D

Hey foolycoolyman the build is looking great. I love the helmet, I think its the best helmet in the new game and you made it perfect. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more Jorge builds.

Sorry if I missed it in the thread, but what pep file did you use for the gun? I haven't seen any for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back