Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you better not let Skullcandy Girl hear you say that. Lol! (You didn't hear it from me, but I agree ...)

By the way, I began work on the SMG. Can't tell how long it will take. I finished the handle/trigger-guard, and can get a lot more done tommorow once I finish the main body

Probably been brought up before, but has anyone tried to make a pep file for just the top of Romeo's helm that can be used as replacement bits in one of the other (most likely Rookie) permutations?

i wish i didnt have so many other projects goin onso i could get Nightshades sniper goggles peped but my M6G is coming along great

crackhead09 said:
Hey Ima gonna try modeling the dare armor

OMG!!! :D If you do that I would be SOOO freakin happy!!! I am trying to get DARE's armor done in time for release night, but I am having so many issues because it seems everything I want to build, NOTHING exists for it! :(

I don't even know what I am going to do for the under armor for DARE. :( And money IS an issue.

But I HAVE found lots of useful files in this thread so far. But all the chestplates I have seen so far still look too different from what DARE has. Why do I always have to choose the difficult characters!? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
HaloGoddess said:
But all the chestplates I have seen so far still look too different from what DARE has. Why do I always have to choose the difficult characters!? :p

its an easy fix,just cut off the small bumps on the sides of the big bump(for lack of a better term) and put a piece of cardstock under ur peped piece to smooth it out and then use some body filler after u fiberglass and resin it,then use the body filler for any other details

Harding or someone else, can one of you guys make a ODST Helmet that's not un-foldable or should I just get the WETA one?

kiba963 said:
Harding or someone else, can one of you guys make a ODST Helmet that's not un-foldable or should I just get the WETA one?

im not too sure on what u mean by "not un-foldable"

btw, this is long overdue:

threadapproved.jpg

Ok, guys, I wanted to give you all an update on the ODST SMG progess. I spent like three hours ('till midnight) modeling more on the file, so I'll just shut up and post some progress pics. I made some parts lighter so they would stand out from each other better. I really hope you all like it so far. Just know that it still has a lot of work left, mainly being the details on the top, the silencer (if needed), the ammo clip and obviously the collapsable stock:

Modeling Screenshots:

modelingscreenshot1.jpg

modelingscreenshot2.jpg

modelingscreenshot3.jpg

modelingscreenshot4.jpg

Pep Screenshot: (Sorry for the messed-up normals)

pepscreenshot1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, it's a work in progress, but I hope that I'm off to a good start ...

Shade

wow Nightshade im starting to think ur not human

wait are u and elite???

or some kind of elite human robot hybrid????? lol but the smg is looking great cant wait to try and unfold that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back