Halo Community Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guy, internet ran out on me and it was getting late but good game today although....why am I the fat kid!? XDLOL :p

So is there an 'official' practice tonight? And if yes what time?

I know I'll be on at some point, hopefully a lot earlier than I've been getting on the last couple nights.

Youd think with all the games weve played together we would have strategies for every little thing but we dont. If there is a practice I propose we work on strategies for objective games.

I strongly agree with you mitch we need too work on are strategies and tactics. we have the teamwork down I think so alls left is the strategies down and then im sure we will do good tomorrow

Silently, in the background, I having been watching and tallying player strengths and weaknesses. Seeing who does what, and does it consistently.

Developing strategies and team work wasn't really a focus of the games we've been playing this week. It was more or less practice for the sake of warming up the old rusty FPS skills. Everyone needed to play with each other, to become familiar with the individual personality of everyone else , their call signs, roles they typically like to fall into etc, and I believe we have accomplishes that. Now lets see who can take direction, and who can be a team player.

As far as "official" Practice, that will be tonight after 9:00 CST (may be a little later), and tomorrow morning/afternoon. I have a recital for my daughter to be at tonight, starts at 7:00 CST and will last a few hours. After that I will be online. Anyone that will seriously want to discuss team roles, game types we will play, strategies, and everything related, should be meet me online tonight and plan on being signed into XBL tomorrow morning/afternoon. I most likely will be on pretty late into the evening tonight, but I am currently fighting an illness so I may need to cut my night short to be rested for tomorrow. I do however encourage everyone to get on and play together, don't wait for me, but when I get on be ready to roll heads.

Team Roster
Member: Arioch; XBL: WhiteHellMonkey
Member: AutisticBeaver; XBL: Lg x Horus
Member: got armour; XBL: Popcorn1332
Member: L3X BLU3R1V3R; XBL: L3X BLU3R1V3R
Member: HaloGoddess; XBL: XGC Sun Goddess
Member: Hyokenseisou; XBL: Hyokenseisou
Member: M-071; XBL: SuperiorGeneral
Member: MikyVengeance; XBL: MikyVengeance
Member: mitch35542; XBL: mitch35542
Member: Pipinacan; XBL: Pipster2
Member: seaninja; XBL: xXSeaninja951Xx
Member: sik1276; XBL: CrunchbiteNuva
Member: stranger2u 19 XBL: stranger2ux
Member: ROK GMoney; XBL: ROK GMoney
Member: Ruze789; XBL: Ruze789
Member: *Tayl0r*; XBL: ODSTay10r
Member: Walter "Spase"; XBL: Spase -- Team Coordinator
Member: workbook51; XBL: Da3BDR

Community Customs Roster
Member: Galvatron; XBL: Galvatron beta
Member: Omega Ravager; XBL: Omega Ravager
Member: PsHWilliam043; XBL: PsH A Dead Guy
Member: Road Kill; XBL: WakeJunkie
Member: RoxyRoo; XBL: Runt326

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be on a little later than when we're supposed to. I'm currently watching the credits to the new pirates movie and then I have a half hour drive home. I'll be on shortly after that.

AWG dang it ,To late to join up but can I come and help you guys practice or something.Ill try to be on at 9:00.

XBLG: Spartan847Dav

Hope to see you all later :D

So what is the official time for the tournament in eastern standard? I'll be working on my armor and playing Halo all day while checking the thread every few minutes for updates. I believe we will do good, yesterday didn't go so well at all but it seemed like most of us were either tired or a little upset.

Oh MAN! So Here's the run-down for me. I'm working Gamestop from 1pm to 7:30pm West coast time. I'll be good to play with you all but I sadly however, will not be able to join you for this fine tournament. I would like not the prizes but a chance to play with you all and back you up as my team mates and do some combat to test our might as brethren! Please, my friends, hit me up; my Gamer tag is Roodkill.
I'd love to play some games with you all.

p.s send me a small typed message saying you're 405th or something. :)

So what is the official time for the tournament in eastern standard? I'll be working on my armor and playing Halo all day while checking the thread every few minutes for updates. I believe we will do good, yesterday didn't go so well at all but it seemed like most of us were either tired or a little upset.

Official time for the tournament is 7pm eastern. So just under 5 hours from now.
I was hoping to get some play time in this afternoon but I've got to go run some errands at places that are closed tomorrow due to the holiday. I'll be on earlier than 7 though, hoping for 6- 6:30.

Im on right know but my XBOX is on the fritz again,In other news just finished a game where I got 18kills/4 deaths :D

XBLG:Spartan847Dav

Btw do you guys play defiant or noble because,if you do I need to re-download them :/

EDIT: yeah my XBOX is being retarded and my friend can't come over and bring his xbox (sigh) I guess I have to send the xbox to the shop AGAIN. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back