Halo Community Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the nadespam as well on their part. BTW, if ya don't mind me asking amigo, why did Jenny switch teams?
Either they felt sorry or they were complaining about the gametype and how it needed to be from matchmaking or something (yay for seriousness....)

I'm also hearing that the Hemorrhage games the other teams were playing had Scorpions o.0 man that must've been chaotic. Playing straight from the disk FTW.

After talking on the phone with Spase and using ghetto live mic-ing lol, we ditched out and Scott and I had a talk and junk... that's why I left and didn't hang around (sorry!). We went and saw Kung Fu Panda 2, which was AWESOME!! It was just as, if not better than the first one! Highly recommend it!!

Anyways, my two cents:
Good job to all the 405ths to played!! I think we did awesome.
In my personal opinion... Yeah MT had some high ranks... But I mean, my K/D and rank would be pretty high too if I did nothing but nadespam, evade abuse, power weapon hog, and camp.... Anyone else notice that? Not being a sore loser, but in my books, those are pretty noob moves to be using.... Congrats to MetaHalo for beating those nadespamming noobcakes. lol

Also, if anyone wants to see round two against MT... I have it saved in my file share. XD I'm pretty sure I figured out how to upload it to my 'recommend to friends' thing, but idk. It's labelled "Slaughter". Or I'll just do it the ghetto way and film it with my phone them put it in youtube then link it. XD

But honestly? My favorite part in the tourney? Wasn't playing IN the tourney (because 75-10 hurts my bum...), but all the practices, all the fun, all the betrayals XD, and meeting new friends/gamers. :)
Thanks guys. <3

You get more awesome all the time Izy. I enjoyed those things a lot myself, you guys are more fun to play with than my usual xbox friends.

I'm rendering the video now so people can watch on Bnet. Slaughter is appropriate. I can throw a link in here when it's done cooking.

Yeah I think a lot of people noticed those tactics...

And yes I had a lot of fun playing with everyone for the last week, it's been good times playing with people from here.
We got demolished but MT steamrolled everyone they played with no losses until MH so we weren't alone there, no clue what the other scores were though.

I'm kind of bummed that I didn't even get picked to play. :( Even though we most likely would have lost, I still would have liked to of played. Oh well, I got maps to forge. :p

Lol it was more fun in the lobby, all i heard was breathing by sprinting, a gernade bounce, boom, then like 4 battle rifles going off....................the respawn...OH WAIT dead my sniper......respawn, run the other way, and THIS DUDE STILL HAS A ROCKET?! (dead again) I heard someone yelling in anger over the mic, and another sniper death

repeat process about three more times, but with FLAG TAKEN, FLAG DROPPED, FLAG TAKEN, FLAG CAPTURED in two of them :D

OH and a GAME OVER!

I'm kind of bummed that I didn't even get picked to play. :( Even though we most likely would have lost, I still would have liked to of played. Oh well, I got maps to forge. :p

Sorry to all who didn't play... There was a mix up about the game rules, I picked for Team 2 thinking there would be a Game 3 regardless of Game 2 outcome as per one of Duncan's posts on GAF, but Spase and others thought that it was only best 2 out of 3 and that there was no Game 3.
Then my headphones went on the fritz and I wasn't able to communicate with MT, so I have no idea what was even happening.

And I like the idea of a steady 405th game night after all the fun we've had over the last week. A weekly night might not happen but maybe at least a monthly get-together would work.

When I posted last night on this thread, I didn't realize that it was for a tournament match. I personally get tired of random people, in "team" slayer, not even acting anything like a team. Seems like just a bunch of fools running around getting shot, stabbed and well, basically stomped. I usually modify my strategy to what they are doing.

I think that if anyone wants to add me for "anytime" games, I'll be more than happy to go against anyone, not that I'm even good, just that I love to play the game..

Sounds like the match was a one-sided thing anyway. Well, good luck on what ever is next. :)

Honestly? You wouldn't have wanted to play... As soon as game 2 started and within the first 20 seconds it was already like 20-0, I was about ready to rage quit. I really don't think they could have camped, nadespammed, weapon hog, and evade abuse any harder... By only 1 minute in, I was pissed. That was by FAR, the shittest game I've ever played. half way through it was pretty much almost just spawn killing....
So I think Spase did you guys a favor (to those who didn't play) and turned them down.... Aside from Scott getting in and us needing to talk, the other reason I left was because I was so pissed at how lamely we lost... There was NO way in hell at even getting half the amount of kills. I did the 'best' with only 4 kills... and that's pretty sad. With all the camping and other ****, I don't even know how I managed 4, probably all fluke kills.

And I'm not even being negative or a poor sportsman, but trust me when I say, you REALLY didn't want to play...

Honestly? You wouldn't have wanted to play... As soon as game 2 started and within the first 20 seconds it was already like 20-0, I was about ready to rage quit. I really don't think they could have camped, nadespammed, weapon hog, and evade abuse any harder... By only 1 minute in, I was pissed. That was by FAR, the shittest game I've ever played. half way through it was pretty much almost just spawn killing....
So I think Spase did you guys a favor (to those who didn't play) and turned them down.... Aside from Scott getting in and us needing to talk, the other reason I left was because I was so pissed at how lamely we lost... There was NO way in hell at even getting half the amount of kills. I did the 'best' with only 4 kills... and that's pretty sad. With all the camping and other ****, I don't even know how I managed 4, probably all fluke kills.

And I'm not even being negative or a poor sportsman, but trust me when I say, you REALLY didn't want to play...

I completely agree with you Izy! To the people who didnt get to play, be happy. All that would have happened is you would have gotten angry and wanted to quit just like the rest of us! It takes a lot to get me angry in a halo game and you can ask anyone in the ctf game with me and they'll say i was irritated. I mean, that was definitely the worst beatdown ive ever had in a halo game and i played against one of the ogre twins in halo 2 once and that wasnt a pretty sight.

And on the topic of a weekly 405th night, im totally in on that! Ive had a ton of fun playing with all of you in the last week! Its really nice having people to play with because all my friends who used to play halo with me dont like reach and never want to play it. So, thanks everyone for the awesome games in the past week and I look forward to playing with you in the future!

Im keeping everyone I added in my friends list, so expect to see me when I play.

Especially YOU Crunch! Ive been designated as your personal driver.

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

omg I should have played then :[
oh well theres alway another tournament and MW3 is coming out and so on and forth
but ill still play online with you and thy others when ever you guys are up for it :)
ps: hell monkey's driving is the Best ever lol (well for a good laugh or two)

That was really fun getting to apart of the tournament ! Thanks for letting my kid tag along , he bragged all night about it to his friends .
Really great getting to talk with all of you. Even sitting in the lobby joking and laughing was a blast . Looking forward to playing more game with everyone in the future and more tournaments .
I think we should have are own 405th tournament team/clan. Try again but this time plan on a strategy, noob them to death by having the power weapons for the hole game lol
Regardless of how things turned out we are better at building armor than anyone else !
Message sent via BlackBerry

I did mention something to Space about forming a 405th team/group/clan or whatever you want to call it. He seemed to have no problem with it. We have some good players and I think if we play together, we will learn to compliment each others skills in game and could end up with a great group for tournaments.

Anyway, I am VERY interested in doing this. and I hope we get something organized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back