Halo Community Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with this weather lately, power went out twice today, I was asleep for both. So any practice plays today?

You think your weather is crazy? Check this out
cdb1128a-1c33-4f84-a058-b88b69b2af28.jpg

This sure scared the crap out of everyone in Memphis yesterday... Good thing this was just a wall cloud... that was spinning... really fast... Not too long after this thing showed up, the sky turned yellow. It looked like a scene from The Wizard of Oz!

And I sure hope that we have a practice today. We really need it.

I'll be on later tonight, probably around the same time as last night... 9:30- 10:00 eastern time.

And I got those maps from the guidebook resized and uploaded if anyone's still looking for any:
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/ruze789-ODST/Halo%20Reach%20Maps/

Some of the layouts are a bit different I just haven't had a chance to mess around with them... off the top of my head, the Grenade Launcher isn't shown on Powerhouse or Sword Base, and I'm not even sure if The Cage is still in MM or if it was replaced with Uncaged.

I know that Hemorrhage, Countdown and Reflection are correct, and Powerhouse is good except the missing GL.

Those are better then what Ive been able to do. Its starting to storm again, a little rain, some thunder, soon to be lightning most likely and fox with all there warnings and watches. Do any of you know if a bolt of lightning can surge into a modem and go through the ethernet cables frying the computer and what ever is connected? Thats why I lose internet access every storm, they always unplug it to be safe.

I'm sick people... Upper Respiratory Tract Infection... make me feel better by getting online, playing Halo, and trying to get warmed up for the practice round with Master Theory.

dam i am not in the roster, i don't play xbox on the week days so that is why i am only on during the weekends, nut on the weekends, i am on all the time so i will hopefully be there for the tournament

I'm itching to play Halo with you guys. Is anyone on now? I can help you guys practice by making you sit at the respawn screen over and over! haha Only joking.

Gamertag: Spitfire22V

I've been on for a few hours now, I only see Da38DR on Halo, when are we going to practice?

And the only one who's gonna be sitting there waiting to respawn over and over again will be you Spitfire. :D

I've been on for a few hours now, I only see Da38DR on Halo, when are we going to practice?

And the only one who's gonna be sitting there waiting to respawn over and over again will be you Spitfire. :D

If you can make me do that, then I will feel confident about your guy's chance's on Saturday in the tournament! ;)

Finally got my NAT type Open again. It seems that every once in a while it just goes to Moderate and I have no idea why. Worst part is I keep forgetting how to fix it! haha

(Also, seaninja is online now too)

Wow, that was way more fun than I expected! After playing with all you guys, I'm confident that you'll do just fine in the tournament. :) Make us proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back