JUSTINIAN 117's MARK V BUILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I new this would happen! lol, you deserve it. The time and effort that went into this is astounding. You truly are an inspiration to the community and a testament to how to do something right. Hands down the best Halo CE build I have ever seen. Great job and Congrats on the job well done. Now suit up spartan!

O wow! i been away for a while. This is awesome! congrats on getting moved! You did a great job, you deserve it!

Congrats to your move to the Elite Show Case!

Very well deserved and a very awesome Mk V you have there!

Super Duper Cheers!

Kevin

Congratulations on Elite status, definitely one of, if not THE, best Mk V costume I've seen. Can't wait to see photos of you wearing it. :cool

Wow! I made it to the Elite Showcase! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks for everyone's support through this long process. I don't think I would have made it without you guys.

I was able to put it on and take pictures today... I'll let them do the talking.

100_1341.jpg

100_1342-1.jpg

100_1343.jpg

100_1345.jpg

100_1347.jpg

100_1348.jpg

100_1349.jpg

Just a small photo shoot. This was my first time wearing everything at the same time. There are a few minor adjustments that need to be made, but overall I am very pleased. I am considering remaking the helmet, because I think it may look a little too small, what do you guys think?

pretty damn cool bro!! how are those crazy boots to walk in? and i actually think the helmet looks pretty well scaled. If you make it too big like mine it looks like a bobble head chief lol! Again, i love this build dude!! congrats on a job well done!!

pretty damn cool bro!! how are those crazy boots to walk in? and i actually think the helmet looks pretty well scaled. If you make it too big like mine it looks like a bobble head chief lol! Again, i love this build dude!! congrats on a job well done!!
The boots are not as good as I had hoped. After I tried everything on I went back to see the damage, and the boots took a beating. The bottom sole part worked perfectly, and nothing ruined it, and the top part stayed together well. The problem was where they met together. They cracked where the top met the sole. I will have to figure out something else for the tops, as they are not flexible. I will probably make a mold for them and use foam to get the flexibility I need.

Fantastic work sir!! One of the best CE Mark V's that I've seen, and well worth the the Elite upgrade. Congrats buddy.

-Matt

Thank you mkshane.

I started on the leather undersuit. It is going to be for a Darth Vader build, but I figured it would also work perfectly for this suit. Here is the Undersuit Bulid Thread.

Here I am weraing the completed pants.
100_1356.jpg

They are quite flexible, but pretty heavy duty and very hot.
100_1357.jpg

Here is a test with my armor:
100_1358.jpg

I plan to make the shirt part by the end of the week.

I hope you guys enjoy this.

I for one think that the Vader undersuit works perfectly for Master Chief's Halo: CE armour. :) Nice job! :D

I for one think that the Vader undersuit works perfectly for Master Chief's Halo: CE armour. :) Nice job! :D

Thank you Shade.

After a long night and a lot of hard work, the shirt part is done.
100_1364.jpg

100_1365.jpg

With the forearms.
100_1366.jpg

Later this weekend I will get more pictures of the entire body suit, and the armor again.

Hope you guys enjoy this.

Regardless of the fact that it's for a Vader build, that looks really good with the armor. I'm anxious to see what it all looks like together.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back