Lol OK, who are the ODST's doing this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSS!!!!! Another reason why to build armor: To mess with peoples heads!!! :D
Yeh! Definitely have to do that when I get a suit finished.

I meant Singapore crew, my bad, lol! The one who gets up on the car looks alot like our guy, _Ghost_. With the lock & heart emblem.
I hadn't heard them called the maylay boys before (knew they weren't from maylaysia) but figured they had called themselves that when you called them that. Haha. Double fail.

Hey guys, glad you guys enjoyed the video. We will not confirm nor deny anything at this point =p.

Keep the vid going guys and spread it far and wide. Share the Halo Love!

By Utherla! My Pretty eyes have been blessed by this vid. completely forgot about it.

this made me laugh the first time i saw it, and _Ghost_ i love the clever final fantasy reference on your chest plate, very creative

Glad you guys are enjoying the video! Man, the hit counter is growing pretty slowly. Wonder how we can up the numbers and the best way to spread this video

Glad you guys are enjoying the video! Man, the hit counter is growing pretty slowly. Wonder how we can up the numbers and the best way to spread this video

Building a conspiracy theory around it and placing that strategically all over the web should work nicely ;-)
(Wasn't there a conference about Area 51 scheduled in a nearby hotel for the next day? Guess somebody hat some really hot intel in his suitcase, so the suitcase needed, ah, retrieval... along with its owner.)

this made me laugh the first time i saw it, and _Ghost_ i love the clever final fantasy reference on your chest plate, very creative

Final Fantasy? Could have sworn that was a refrence to Cpl Hicks from Aliens. Has the same thing on his armor
Hicks.jpg

Attachments

• Hicks.jpg
    Hicks.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 143
Seeing how there's 5 ODST's in the photoshoot. 4 guys and 1 girl.
I'm thinking they all know eachother :3

Turtle! Upchuk! thanks for spotting it. You're right, it is indeed a reference to Cpl.Hicks from aliens. He's a childhood hero of mine so it came to me naturally to have his logo painted on. Heck I even got Michael Biehn to sign my chestplate for me!

ggg.jpg

Attachments

• ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 142
Final Fantasy? Could have sworn that was a refrence to Cpl Hicks from Aliens. Has the same thing on his armor
Hicks.jpg

all the times i watched that movie i never noticed that, i thought it was just a clever lockheart refrence for ff7

Attachments

• Hicks.jpg
    Hicks.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back