1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Model portfolio (Satchmo III)

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by Satchmo III, May 27, 2011.

1. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Satchmo III I am glad to see you back active on the forum and knocking stuff out. As always your stuff is great as is your commitment to contributions on the forum. I can't begin to tell you how many of your files i have used and referenced over the years!

If you have not already it would be great if you could post these files in the armory discussion threads for each set so we can update the downloads in the future as well.

SPEIGHTY this is some really good stuff to answer your specific unfolding questions!

oh and Art Andrews! Look!

2. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I have not seen HaloGoddess in a very long time. Great Work!!!

3. Satchmo III

Satchmo III Well-Known Member

HOUSEKEEPING UPDATE...

Arsenal images at the beginning of the thread have been updated with more colors and a setting (images copied below). I tinkered with simulating detail on the individual models via smooth-shading and surface-subdivision but axed the detail and kept the hard edges...I've worked hard on all those polygons and I didn't want to obscure them too much.

untitled25.png

untitled26.png

Thanks for the response Asgard! Happy to hear I've helped. I'll look into the armory business.