My Attempt at Halo reach Carter build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your suit came out looking very good. And due to your size, (please don't take offense! XD) you made a perfect spartan! :D You just look like a big bad *** spartan! Awesome work! :D

Your suit came out looking very good. And due to your size, (please don't take offense! XD) you made a perfect spartan! :D You just look like a big bad *** spartan! Awesome work! :D

thankyou I'm glad this is the one costume where my size actually works for me

This suit looks awesome dude. The helmet is especially incredible, but overall the suit is just fantastic. Great job. You should do an Emile next :D

Real quick, while we're on the topic of size, how tall are you? I'm 5'8" and stopped my Noble VI build because I feel I'm way too small and I oversized the helmet so I started on an ODST suit. I love ODST's anyways but I'd love to put a Spartan on the list. You look about... 6'2" I'm guessing?

This suit looks awesome dude. The helmet is especially incredible, but overall the suit is just fantastic. Great job. You should do an Emile next :D

Real quick, while we're on the topic of size, how tall are you? I'm 5'8" and stopped my Noble VI build because I feel I'm way too small and I oversized the helmet so I started on an ODST suit. I love ODST's anyways but I'd love to put a Spartan on the list. You look about... 6'2" I'm guessing?

Actually you and I are the exact same hieght my "spartan shoes" are old shoes that i put foam over and I added two layers of foam to the bottom of the shoes to give me an extra lift and thier comfortable as hell

This was not an attempt... it was an EPIC WIN!!!! Very nice job!

I will second that!! dude, this is awesome!! awesome work! I gotta try my hand at the foam armor stuff sometime. You and Nick Nack need to get a pic of your finished armor together!!

hahaha dude at the gas station probably texted his buddy "alright man you wouldn't believe who i just sold some cheetos to.."
The armor looks gorgeous man well done.

222246_10150184350581441_606666440_7188703_5622369_n.jpg

222989_10150184350626441_606666440_7188705_2659080_n.jpg

230249_10150184350691441_606666440_7188706_1871539_n.jpg

ok guys heres a few pics of me I found circulating online

I'm pretty sure you are on IGN for a cosplay competition. There are a few halo costume but there is a Carter with dreads. Don't know too many others like that lol. There doesn't seem to be a way to link to the picture that i saw. You just have to scroll through.

cosplay-anime-expo-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back