Possible popular prop?... Be ready to build =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! good catch bevbor... I'd take a 3P0 unit if I could call him "goldenrod"... Seriously though Bevbor, thanks for finding this! Also, has anyone seen this guy's, "The Silent City"? This man is a genius... why couldn't we have more filmmakers like him?

I'm watching all 6 Star Wars films, Saturday. C-3PO will make Jedi dogs die. :D

...I wonder how many people R2 has killed or aided in killing. (assuming he controls the tracking and guidance systems for the weapons of the starfighters he's docked to)

I'm watching all 6 Star Wars films, Saturday. C-3PO will make Jedi dogs die. :D

...I wonder how many people R2 has killed or aided in killing. (assuming he controls the tracking and guidance systems for the weapons of the starfighters he's docked to)

Yes, artoo has his own killer abilities too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my friend and I were playing Star Wars minis. R2 "doom-bot" killed my General Grievous. It was sad... Not only that, but he used a special ability to assist a Yuzzhan Vong warrior move extra spaces. Talk about blasphemy...

Well, my friend and I were playing Star Wars minis. R2 "doom-bot" killed my General Grievous. It was sad... Not only that, but he used a special ability to assist a Yuzzhan Vong warrior move extra spaces. Talk about blasphemy...
This is blasphemy! This is madness!
Madness? No... THIS! IS! STAR WARS

Anyway, I meant actual lives, not droids destroyed. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Grievous WAS alive... Obviously, he has aided many kills. I never recall him directly killing a person though...

Well, no, but assuming R2 has control over the targeting systems of the starships he docks with, his aim adjustments on blasters do lead to deaths. And, in aiding a human harm another human, that breaks Asimov's laws, but then, this takes place prior to Asimov's very existence, in another galaxy... Hmm.

Reading the Wookieepedia article, after over 160 years of existence, R2 never actually killed anyone, himself.

dude.... that thing.... that was HORRIBLE!!!

kinda do want to build one though. I feel like i would make the costume and just stand behind people until they noticed i was there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back