Possible popular prop?... Be ready to build =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...That...was the creepiest thing I have seen this year....
Is it bad I have the urge to build this just to creep people out?
yes... yes it is... and that's why I want to build one too lol.

Wow, that was great. I know that it's creepy, but I'm still smiling about it. When you look at the work put into it, it's just unreal.

Wow, that was great. I know that it's creepy, but I'm still smiling about it. When you look at the work put into it, it's just unreal.

Agreed, it really is an awesome short film. Disturbing as it is, I still loved it. I can't get the ending out of my head.

that was the coolest thing ive seen in a long time. i so want one...lol i dont think it would be hard to build one of these either.... I wan blinky as a friend, ill just make sur not to make him mad..

I don't know whats creepier, his smiling face or his tone. If I had a robot that went crazy and tried to kill me, I'd be a lot more afraid one one that smiles and has a friendly voice instead one that was seen walking.

My only question is how did he not escape? By the looks of it, Blinky walks slow. Wouldn't it be possible to outrun Blinky?

When he takes you by surprise however... wow... I'm not sure WHAT to think. Inventive, creative, yes. However... *shudders*

Check list

Pants: Check
Pee in those pants: Check
Fear of Robots: Check
Need to destroy Robot makers: In process

lolzies

That must have been hard to make! Really cool but just........ scary

Where can I get one! Know one person I would gladly give them one …. Just joking... but the moral of the story, be Good parents. Look at the stress it put on the kid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back