Reach foam armor and Pilot helmet wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking really good so far! I'm considering trying out foam for my new suit, looks pretty promising!

Jeez man top notch work you have here... after seeing many of these foam builds i'm getting really pumped up to start my own build... keep it up bro :D btw awesome paint job man

in the words of ronald mcdonald: i'm loving it!
i hope my foam thighs/knees/shins will be just as good as yours, yours are mad dog!!

Thank you all for the positive feedback! I have had a few questions about the ODST helmet. I made it a year ago with pepikura, fiberglass and bondo. and the begining of 2010, i made a mold an d started pouring out casts. the yellow one is a cast! and the white one used earlyer in the thread is the original.

Bradinator, your work is outstanding my friend. it looks like you've got that worn/weatherd look down to a science. Judging by the quality of work you have created, foam just might make it into my next cqb build. Congrats on your progress so far!

Bradinator, your work is outstanding my friend. it looks like you've got that worn/weatherd look down to a science. Judging by the quality of work you have created, foam just might make it into my next cqb build. Congrats on your progress so far!

trust me, when it is done this well, it is a way of life :)

im luvin this build after seeing urs and many other foam builds im thinkin when i do my reach(key word when) i may do foam since it will be lighter.... but really good work cant wait to see it done.....

thats it ..i'm doing a foam build. its coming out real good like the thrown under the bus look. that comment was funny as heck.

Well i finnished my ODST conpleatly today!

DSCN2313.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg

Added some brute blood/mud splatter to the visor and helmet.

DSCN2320.jpg

I have a rubber peice that i plan to use under the armor in the abb area.
DSCN2321.jpg

DSCN2322.jpg

DSCN2323.jpg

Im adding to the armor as a whole as a time filler - my freind is taking FOREVER on the eva pep!! Haha but its coming along nicely!

DSCN2313.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg

DSCN2320.jpg

DSCN2321.jpg

DSCN2322.jpg

DSCN2323.jpg

Man that's so awesome man!
I'm actually building my first armor and it's in foam as well.
I've realized that with foam, a lot of time and effort is used on cutting out shapes,

I've realized I have some gaps in my armor, what did you use to fill those gaps in?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back