Special Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Das Brutus said:
Beat the Texans? GAME ON! :p
if i recall there was a little war that took place a while ago where the North beat the South... im sure we could take you guys again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually dude, word to the wise. That's a bit of a sore spot for Texans as it was the cottongrowers in East Texas that had the legislative pull that made Texas go with the confederacy. Most of the people in the rest of Texas wanted to stay a part of the Union. I know you don't mean nothin' by it but just in case :p

But I haz sumtin you guys might like. Lee, Johnny, this is for you guys. :D

alright... sigma Magnum i official hate you both... getting all technical on my @$$ and what not...lol

well than we will just create a new war... the US vs. Texas, im sure it will be a equal match... but like i said, the texans will need to give us a grace period of 3 months. we need to train new troops and get them geared up.

Looks like you've gotten in over your head, DM. ;)

I don't see it as trying to beat the Texans, I see it as luring them up here with epic props and Iowa Steaks. :D

its a sore topic around MS too and all the south for that matter. "If thars a war a brewin', I got yer back my brothars to tha west". ;)

Loess said:
Looks like you've gotten in over your head, DM. ;)

I don't see it as trying to beat the Texans, I see it as luring them up here with epic props and Iowa Steaks. :D

Well, I guess I will have to point out Texas Steaks will beat Iowa Steaks any day of the week. I mean it's not like 85% of the US's cattle go through Hereford or anything. mmm, You're making me crave beef. Good the Representative from Mississippi is on our side. Now if only we could get some one from Greenbow, Ala-BAMA!

lol :lol: "I lyke to run". And have you ever been through Hereford in mid summer, All those cattle can make the hugest stink. Nasssttyy.

In before "Don't mess with Texas"

...but seriously... you don't wanna mess with Texas. They outnumber us greatly. :unsure:

Besides fellas.. you forget that we're all on the same team.. 405th!

I agree We are all the 405th thats what makes us great. We come from all over the world to work together, to make the best props ever!

(y) mind your ego bloat kids you wont fit through the door. north south east far east downunder we are all the 405th infantry. so play nice or ware the dogwizard hammer lol.

Cheers!

DYSTORTED INC said:
Its all in good fun, nothing for real...I hope?
i dont know about you guys but im ready to make some styrofoam weapons and invade texas... like i said its on.

thank you all who think we are being serious and felt the need to point out the fact that we are all apart of the 405th... i never would of figured it out. its not like up top in my search bar it says 405th.com, or anything

it was all just a joke in order to call to duty the members in other areas to gather together and assemble as much as you fine folk in Texas have... and a little competition never hurts.

oh, I was kinda thrown off. Yeah that would be interesting although I believe spartans will be out numbered. But as you know the ratio is about 100 to 1 for a spartan so it would be evenly matched i believe.

Sean Bradley said:
...but seriously... you don't wanna mess with Texas. They outnumber us greatly. :unsure:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Btw, if you do cook something up and I'm not in school, lemme know. I've always wanted to go northeast. :3

DYSTORTED INC said:
lol :lol: "I lyke to run". And have you ever been through Hereford in mid summer, All those cattle can make the hugest stink. Nasssttyy.
I used to live in Amarillo, I loved that smell, reminds me of money and well kinda like home. it's not so terrible. I guess that's why Tracy's cows don't bother me, oh Tracy is a friend of mine btw. They do cow shows and what not.

It was all in good fun, Texans can't help but be a bit, proud.

Actually if I ever manage to get the time and resources, going to a major event would work wonderfully. IE Dragon Con, wouldn't San Diego Comic con and New York Comic Con be fun to go to too? Hell we would have to do some kinf of Hell March, maybe leave that to the ODSTs...

Die Waffen, Legt An!!! (German:)

this will explain my little bit of Foreign Language...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back