*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember those really big shoulders from the beta?
these ones?
assaultshoulder.jpg

well, umm...
after about a month of modelling on and off i present:
http://www.4shared.com/file/JRqAK-qK/reach_assualt_shoulder_MS7.html

ready, set, BUILD!

CJ

Very nice work on the shoulder.

Just letting everyone know that I've gotten the Jorge torso unfolded, just organizing the parts then I'll shoot L3X BLU3R1V3R and email for permission to release it.

Apologies for not updated the OP yet, haven't had much of any free time online since the forums came back up. Also I'm not looking forward to the post edit differences between the old site and this one...

I should be able to update tomorrow, with the Carter helmet attachment, new Scout shoulder, a Reach trooper helmet from the Noob forum, more unfolds, and hopefully a couple models I've been working on that just need a couple small things:

Ruze789FJParaShoulderWIPPreview.jpg

Ruze789ScoutShoulderWIPPreview.jpg

Ruze789AltHandplateWIPPreview.jpg

The unfold of Jorges torso is done and I've emailed L3X. Either he or I will post the link for it as soon as he reviews it. For now though, here's a teaser...

PDOPic.jpg

Hey carpathia, how do you change the fold colors? My printer is ghetto as hell and won't print color anymore and I can't make the fold lines go back to black and dotted. I really like your unfolds but I can't make them! Thanks in advance.

Give me your email address and I'll send you what ever you want with the lines dotted and dashed and black and white.

It's rosh866@rocketmail.com- would you mind sending me the regular mark v chest and the Jorge one when it's officially done? Not sure which way I'm taking it yet, but I'd love to have Jorge ready to print if that's how I end up feeling. Thanks a ton man.

Have I mentioned lately how awesome the 405th community is?

Carp that unfold looks great it will help out my group that is doing the whole Noble team thanks for your work

I havn't seen any yet. you will probably have to wait for one of our amazing modelers to make 'em, or scratch build them yourself.

Picture2.png

I was working on this all day, finished in a day, ITS JORGE!!!
I know we already have one but this one is a bit different...
The front is HD, the back is LD, then it has a HD backpack that is two separate pieces, lastly it has the little red thing that sits near the left shoulder.
I'll release the file later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back