Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have a semi automatic rifle, because everyone knows those are the best jombie killing weapons, and then I would dedicate my life to live in ground zero of the outbreak and try to find a cure.

I totally did not get the idea from I Am Legend. ;)

Me, I'd take a semi-auto pistol or two, a scoped M1 carbine (a full auto gun invites a spray-and-pray strategy, which wastes ammo like you wouldn't believe, whereas a semiauto will let every bullet strike the forehead of a zombie and blow out it's brain, that's the only way to kill one). And for close range fighting, I'd have my Three Kingdoms-era Chinese halberd shipped from China (it's six feet long), the sword that came with it (both have been sharpened :D), and a couple of throwing knives because those things are badass.

Last edited by a moderator:
chidoris_crowbar.jpg

Soon....

First thing I'd do is throw my ex-wife to 'em and my ex-mother in-law...and maybe my current mother in-law. Aw, heck I've got a frikin' list on the fridge of "Don't forget to feed to the zombies first!" THEN after my mad laughter ceases...I would go 'round mums, get Liz, head to the Winchester, grab a cold pint and wait for all this to blow over. :whistle:

come on people, be realistic!
do you think you could really carry around 3 rifles, 2 pistols, a sword, and lots of ammo without tiring very quickly?

LoneWolf said:
come on people, be realistic!
do you think you could really carry around 3 rifles, 2 pistols, a sword, and lots of ammo without tiring very quickly?

1 rifle, two pistols, 5 clips for each, sword, 6-foot long bladed weapon.

Yes. I can.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
1 rifle, two pistols, 5 clips for each, sword, 6-foot long bladed weapon.

Yes. I can.

Oh yes. With ease, as well. I already packed myself with all the gear several times just to test how heavy it would be. :D

The Stig said:
Except Sean Bradley.

Exactly why we can't let those dirty zombies turn him into Sean of the Dead! :lol:

You "I am Legend" fans should watch "The Last Man on Earth". It was the first film adaptation and the screenplay was written by the author of the book. Best one of the 3 IMO.

i would grab a few of my dad's rifles and drive to the pawn shop and use that as a base (it would be a pretty good one seeing as how its next to a Mc Donalds :p [and there are no windows to be broken through])
i would go out every few hours to get survivors and bring them back

once i feel i have every living person i would use the van they have parked in the parking lot of the Pawn shop to get every one to Witchita (which is a couple of miles south-west of where i live) and see if there is life there

now there are 2 ways this could work

1.) if there are no zombies in Witchita then i will warn them of the zombie outbreak where i live and call in the military to take care of them

2.) if Witchica too is taken over by zombies, then i will redo what i did where i live, but in a different store (preferibally with no windows)

i would keep doing so until i got to #1

Well i would grab as much ammo and weapons as i could carry. drive to the local air force base. break into the armory and steal enough ammo and and weapons as i could put on a pallet. then load the pallet in a C130, fill it with fuel, and fly to the northern part of alaska. stopping to steal fuel as needed. I would also steal as many MRE's, survival gear, and Cold weather gear as possible. after getting to alaska i would start to build a fortified structure so that i could survive. if any other survivors are found on my way to alaska then i would pick them up and bring them with me...

I'll bring my Norwegian Polar Bears to fight the outbreak, of course. And a .22 Cal Semi Auto Rifle. (Low recoil, enough power to penetrate the skull ;))

Haha i live in a dome, and theres a kind of lookout on top. We got all sorts of guns, and we live out in the country(= see for long distances), and I'd be picking zombies off all day long!!

What kind of zombies are we talking about? Fast or slow? Or fast in the beggining them slow as they rot and stuff

hmm, id grab my dads Winchester 300 Mag. and Remmington .12 Guage and drive down to Scheels to get 2 Colt .45 and as much ammo as i can carry for all the weapons(probably filling a backpack too) and head down to the National Guard Base and use it as my base of command (Hummers, Guns, and Ammo OH MY!) finding survivors along the way of course.

its a good thing that the population here is small ;)

Cheers,
-John-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back