How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this website twice. Once I was surfing the net for armor tutorials and came across one about making the visor for helmets. Then I lost the link. Then, a year later, I came across IndyMogul's video on Halo armor, and to my surprise, it lead to the same website. I've been interested in doing a Spartan for a while, so I decided to join.

I was looking on YouTube for different paper guns and i found a video on halo guns,. the guys was talking about pepakura and i heard of it before so i was interested in doing a prop. My interest led me to this site and i decided to join. i already started to make a model already and cant w8 to do more!

While I was busy in building armor for Iron Man, I tried to find out how to work better the card, and from there I discovered the existence of pepakura, and one of the sites I found was your first .... Needless to say it was like when I dropped the first Christmas gift. :)

I was looking into making some Iron Man armour, and found a Halo version of 501st. Needless to say Iron Man is on the back burner until the ODST suit is finished. :p

found the site along time ago surfing teh googles and been watching it ever since just joined today cause i wanted to post telling BenStreeper his videos made me want to start up a project but forgot to post after registering.

Man mine is a very long story.

At first I found an article about Anthony Le in the Popular Science magazine, about his Warmachine armor replica. Probably the biggest thing that caught my eye was an Arc Reactor. I later got an idea to built my own arc reactor (which I haven't even started yet) and found many tutorials on YouTube. After countless hours of watching the tutorials, I stumbled upon Stealth's YouTube video about his Warmachine armor. There I found out what pepakura is and by extension how is He linked to it. In many videos I heard the phrase "The 405th" and "go to 405th". After that I googled it and this is what I've found. Yeah, that's pretty much how I found you guys.

Well, I had heard about the 405th and it's greatness for a long time adn when i finally came, they didnt sell armor. I was confused and lost in the many threads and sections. I didnt like it here at all. I took a second look a little later and started top figure it out. I started to like it. Oh, and I found you from the inymogul video that skullcandygirl did.

I found this site a while back through google. I was searching for pepakura files and I stumbled across this lovely site.

I found out about the site a long time ago when I saw Adams halo 2 odst helmet I saw a link to the 405th 3 years later I found it again on google so decided to join the 405th

Indy Mogul's "Backyardfx" episode. Saw it a few months ago and got hooked! Checked out the 405th. Signed up. Now I working on my 1st suit. :)

I found a PDO of Isaac Clarke's (The dude from Dead Space) on /po/ and trying to get Pepakura viewer, I stumbled across Thorssolli's blog. Led me straight here. Thankful ever since.

Saw it mentioned in the description of a video of Master Chief running around WalMart on Youtube. Then saw the BackYardFX episode that LongShot mentioned. Lurked around for a couple months trying to gather information and finally started my first MK V suit last month. Glad I found this place cause I've wanted to do a Master Chief suit since the game came out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back