Reach Tux Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn't really thought about the back...
I suppose I might be able to, it appears to add only $4.50 to the cost. I don't know if I'd get to finish it tomorrow though, and I'm running short on time to finish these up...

What's the general opinion on a pattern on the back? And would it be best as a rear view of the armor or just a little logo of some type?

Hadn't really thought about the back...
I suppose I might be able to, it appears to add only $4.50 to the cost. I don't know if I'd get to finish it tomorrow though, and I'm running short on time to finish these up...

What's the general opinion on a pattern on the back? And would it be best as a rear view of the armor or just a little logo of some type?
5 bucks wouldnt really bother me.

And the detail in the back looks pretty easy so it wont take a lot of time.
I would prefer the actual back armor detail.
And you can find pretty much all of it in Lex's Chest armor file.
And so it doesnt looks so plain, you could add the spine armor.

Just ideas, but they are your shirts :)

It looks good to me so far and I think something or the other on the back would look great even if it's just a logo.

I personally think that one looks awesome, only thing I'd do it make them black shirts and maybe just change the color options of the armor itself, butI don't know much about printing/shirt making but other than that I think they look awesome!

I'm also really into getting one of these, if you have to be infantryman for it I'm almost there but if not I'm at Pipinacan2@live.com

Almost there... not sure how I feel about the back pattern, I can't enlarge it any more than that on the site. It is right at the image size limit right now.

GrayShirtPreviewFront-Back.jpg

Looks good to me the top part of the back armor I wish could be a little wider at the top but that looks pretty good so far.

Almost there... not sure how I feel about the back pattern, I can't enlarge it any more than that on the site. It is right at the image size limit right now

Perfection!!! I was hoping that you would add more detail and you did. It looks epic! I would be willing to pay way more than normal for a shirt of that caliber. Also, I love that color. The grey is really nice.

i was going to say that i agree with adding something to the back but you already did it!! looks amazing!

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Okay, final design is done. Widened the top part at the shoulders on the back and tweaked some small things.
DefaultShirtDone.jpg

Also finished up the Carter shirt design:
CarterShirtDone.jpg

Tomorrow I need to trace the lineart because I needed to increase the resolution, should get these two online tomorrow night (I hope!!) If I have time tomorrow night I'll work on the female design, if not tomorrow night then Tuesday for sure. There may possibly be another member of Noble Team in the works too...

just curious to see if the shirts are available for purchase yet? would love to get one in time for reach :)

I would totally love a shirt like that, but it would be MUCH more awesome if I too had a helmet to accompany the shirt. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back