All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the all-in-one file and I cant see the pages of the Ghost in pepakura viewer, when I open it says : No data was found.......and I click OK and it shows me in the left side the ghost, and nothing in the right side where are supposed to be the pages, anyone knows what im doing wrong?

I downloaded the all-in-one file and I cant see the pages of the Ghost in pepakura viewer, when I open it says : No data was found.......and I click OK and it shows me in the left side the ghost, and nothing in the right side where are supposed to be the pages, anyone knows what im doing wrong?
That means that the file has not been unfolded yet. You can ask someone to do the unfolding for you or you do it yourself.

is that hard?

If you have a unlocked version of the Pepakura software it's fairly easy, but finding someone to help you with it might be the best route.

Version 1.7 is finally up!

An introductory Read Me file has been included, and a few files were added. I haven't been keeping up with newer member models, so I'll be making an effort to include more Reach arrmor in the future. If there's something outstanding that you think should be added here immediately, please direct me to it so I can add it.

If you have a unlocked version of the Pepakura software it's fairly easy, but finding someone to help you with it might be the best route.

Version 1.7 is finally up!

An introductory Read Me file has been included, and a few files were added. I haven't been keeping up with newer member models, so I'll be making an effort to include more Reach arrmor in the future. If there's something outstanding that you think should be added here immediately, please direct me to it so I can add it.

can I find someone in this section or I need to go to another one?

CQC shoulder unfold by HaloGoddess Modeled by Rhinoc is incorrectly labeled. this is a FJ/Para shoulder. CQC is also known as Scout Shoulder. When file opened showed a fj/para shoulder rather than the larger scout shoulder

Again. File name Reach Assault Shoulder, under Reach Permutations is incorrectly labeled, this also is a scout shoulder. Emile right shoulder is missing knife. multiple files on the forum with the knife. this shoulder is just a regular security shoulder

CQC shoulder unfold by HaloGoddess Modeled by Rhinoc is incorrectly labeled. this is a FJ/Para shoulder. CQC is also known as Scout Shoulder. When file opened showed a fj/para shoulder rather than the larger scout shoulder

Again. File name Reach Assault Shoulder, under Reach Permutations is incorrectly labeled, this also is a scout shoulder. Emile right shoulder is missing knife. multiple files on the forum with the knife. this shoulder is just a regular security shoulder
We are aware of the name differences iin the armor parts. You have to understand that many of these parts were modeled and pepped based on the beta release of Reach but Bungie changed some of their names when the game was released. As an informal consensus, the entire community decided to keep the names of the models the way they are.

Also, try and avoid double posting. It's frowned upon here. If you need to add more to your previous post, simply use the Edit Post button.

Thank you would be another way to show your gratitude for the files. Of course on the 405th we've grown accustomed to this kind of response. I look forward to your build when/ if it happens and your contributions to the 405th in the future

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but the female armor isn't fully set up. Is anyone able to fix that because I have a few friends who'd (since they are girls) would rather make female armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back