Grrr! We're freelancers! Red vs Blue WIP

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Sara, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Ashuraa

Ashuraa Judicial Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Welcome back. your work to date looks wonderful. I am looking forward to seeing the new stuff you produce.
    If it isn't impertinent, why are you down to only two freelancers now?

2. NoMaybeYes

NoMaybeYes

Glad to see you back! I remember seeing your Eva Helmet a while back and along with SirPalesalot and Robot Chickens models comming out made me decide on a Halo 3 Maine as well! I hope you get your garage done soon, ive missed seeing your work!

3. danielix 96

danielix 96

Oh god! The crazy chick who's always punching me in the groin and the scariest fu#%*ng mute in the galaxy are back

Now, my thoughts "out of character":
    Finally! I've missed this thread so much, i can't wait to see you back in action!
    And i have the same question as ashuraa, why are you down to 2 freelancers?

Check out my grif build
    http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/41396-red-vs-blue-grif

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Thanks guys, I'm so looking forward to working on this build again.

We don't have a Wash or Carolina because we're not friends anymore. The bummer there is that it would have been cool to be a group of 4 freelancers but on the plus side it frees up time to work on my own armour. It looks like we might have another spartan joining our ranks but I don't know if he'll be wearing freelancer colours, he might want to be the chief. I just don't know how Maine is going to feel about that lol.

Your Grif build looks great Daniel, love the cone, Grif needs the cone like Maine needs the Nifle. Your helmet turned out really well for a foam job. I'm trying to think of what a defining item for Tex could be.

5. Mstruvmgc

Mstruvmgc

Good to see you back, and cant wait to see progress pics :)
    I saw your video on youtube the other day too, very cool

6. nikolojedison

nikolojedison New Member

+1 sub! This looks really cool, and I can't wait to see your progress!

7. x6545

x6545

Which agent washington colors you going with? Black and yellow or white and yellow?

8. Carolina1093

Carolina1093 New Member

Bummer about Wash and Carolina! Your Carolina build is amazing and so clean. My husband and I want to be Wash and Carolina and I've started on two different Carolina builds now. It's going very slowly. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your awesome work! Keep it up! :)

9. LyricalVillain

LyricalVillain New Member

These builds are insane! I look forward to seeing them finished!

10. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

Check the date of the previous post - this thread is almost a year out of date. Please refrain from posting in threads that are more than a month or so inactive - it helps keep dead threads dead, and allows current builds to remain popular and at the top of the boards where they deserve to be.

Thanks!

11. KardboardKnight

KardboardKnight New Member

I'm doing the meta from Halo 3 with the scout chest, where did you get the file for the full chest piece? I've downloaded the scout chest a couple of different times but its only the front part that attatches to a halo chest base, but i cant find the file for that base. If you could help thatd be awesome. thanks