She said "Yes"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN II

Sr Member
Well, I gotta say, this past Easter weekend was quite an eventful one for me.

After going all over town for the better part of it, seeing family and friends, yesterday I popped the question to my girlfriend over at her parents place.

It was as she was opening up her Easter chocolate I bought her. She took it out of the packaging, saw the ring box sitting in front, I then got down on one knee and recited an (albeit cheesy) proposal poem, she got all teary eyed and managed to blurt out "Yes" as I put the ring on her finger while her mom cried and her dad took a pic in the background.

So, we're now engaged. Pretty much everyone's response here to the news so far has been "Took long enough/It's about time!", lol.

All in all, a very busy and special Easter for us. One I sure won't forget :D Just wanted to share the awesome news with my friends here.

So, we're now engaged. Pretty much everyone's response here to the news so far has been "Took long enough/It's about time!", lol.
HA! That is what everyone was saying when my hubby and I finally decided to get married. We have been living together for the past 8 years now. I pretty much moved in with him after a couple months of seeing each other. We got married on 7/7/10! Yeah, Bungie/Halo day. I picked the date. XD

But congrats! Don't know if you 2 really live together or not, but make sure you either know what it's like to live with that person in the same house, or make sure you 2 have been together for quite some time and feel that you are inseperable. I've seen more marriages break up because they didn't move in together until AFTER they were married. D: I think it's better to live with the person in the same house before marriage. You get to know their routine better. :)

Good luck! :D

Spartan, my friend... I can't express how happy I am for you! I wish you and the misses the best of luck in the years to come! :)

Congrats, I hope you guys go for a Halo themed wedding that would be awesome, and think you could have Spartans as your best men and for her a group of Cortanas.

Congrats, I hope you guys go for a Halo themed wedding that would be awesome, and think you could have Spartans as your best men and for her a group of Cortanas.

Yes. Especially to that 2nd part. Contract out to Soaring Hammer for the occasion, you could pull that off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back